Chapter 8

I kind of tried to draw Brooks and Niall, but I totally messed up Niall's hair, he's the one with the stripes xD

And Wattpad wouldn't let me put the pic to the side, so I tried to put it as a link, just click on 'External Link' to the side, and I hope it'll get you there :s

The bell rings, and Niall looks up from his locker for a second.

Is it already time?

He swiftly throws some books in his grey backpack, zips it up, and starts skipping over to his next lesson, Biology.

It's one of the three subjects he has with Brooks, in the others Niall usualy sits next to Zayn, Harry or Josh.

He also sits next to Liam in Math, which is, softly said, a little awkward.

They never really know what to say to each other or what to do.

They just sit, sometimes glancing at one another, and when threir gazes touch, they quickly look away, blushing.

But that happens all the time.

Niall doesn't know why, but his strange feelings towards the chocolaty eyed boy have increased a lot the last few days.

He can't even normally talk to him anymore, always blushing or stuttering, something he doesn't have with other people.

When Niall turns around the corner, his shoes making little 'squeek' noises on the floor, he swiftly shakes the thoughts out of his head.

He doesn't want to think about the brunette right now.

A little group of teens comes into Niall's sight, and he skips over to it, joining them when they all slowly pile into the Biology classroom together.

Being a little smaller than the 'average teenager' it takes a little bit of pushing and pulling to finally see the classroom clearly.

Niall scans the room, trying to find a blonde head of hair.

When he spots his friend sitting backwards in a chair, sometimes glancing up from his book to say something to Josh and Harry, Niall grins, and walks up to them.

"Ello!" He exclaims happily, plopping down behind the desk next to his friend and throwing his backpack on it.

Brooks looks up, pulling a disgusted face.

"You again?" He sighs, making both Josh and Harry laugh.

Niall just stays happy, smiling widely and laughing with Josh and Harry.

He knows that Brooks doesn't mean it, because they literally can't live without each other.

"Yup, me again. And you'll never get rid of me."

A small smile plays on Brooks' lips, before he turns his grey eyes back on a book on his lap.

Brooks loves reading books, something that Niall likes to joke about, especially with his name.

'Brooks Books.'

It's just funny.

Licking his lips and tilting his head to the side, something Brooks always does and probably will never stop doing, the blonde reads the beautiful words.

"You gonna read that boring book again?" Niall asks, looking down at all the little words written down on the pages.

He hates reading.

It's just that he never has the patience to read a book, he'll get bored eventually.

He never even gets halfway, it doesn't matter how short the story is.