so yeah i'm sorry

okay guys

*takes a breath*

this isn't an update, and this also isn't something that is going to make you happy, and it kinda freaks me out, but anyways, yeah, this is a message from me to you, so keep reading.

i'm also going to be posting this message to my story 'Dreaming', cause that one has the exact same issue as this story.

so, as you guys know, i barely update.

or, well, i NEVER update.

and the thing is, it is not because i'm busy. true, i've been really really busy for a while and that caused the lack of my updates, but now that i'm not busy anymore, i simply just ignore the fact that this story exists.

i've deleted it from my brain.

for a few reasons.

1) i used to write this for me. but the last few chapters i wrote, weren't for me. they were only written because of the fact that i had to write something, or else i'd be feeling bad for dissapointing you guys. this is not your fault. i just don't have fun writing this story anymore.

2) i regret so many things i've written in this story. even though i haven't been writing here, i have been writing a lot, and i like to think that i've improved in my writing. i hate some chapters. i don't want to continue things i regret.

3) i'm just not that much into one direction anymore? like, i still reblog stuff about them on tumblr, and i very very sometimes listen to their songs, but i'm just slowly slipping away from liking them as much as i used to. oops. i'm sorry boys.

the point is; i'm planning to delete this story.

i at least don't think about continuing it.

all i want to know is what you guys think about what i should do, how you feel about it, etc. you can even be angry at me if you want to. just not too angry because then i'll cry.

you can ask questions about what was going to happen in the story, you can ask questions about why i am such a dramatic loser, you can basically ask questions about anything, so please do.

except if you don't want to. then don't. whatever.

one thing i want you to know though!

LAURA IS NOT DEAD.

i'm still going to be continuing 'The Boy with the Light Blue Backpack' AND i'm going to start writing other stories, not one direction related stories.

(of course they are going to be boyxboy stories i mean what other kinds of stories are there really?)

but yeah. i'm sorry for all the shit. i'm sorry for being slow. i'm sorry for being goddamn dramatic.

thank you.

i love you guys ❤