Chapter 18

I'M SO SORRY SO SORRY SO SORRY!! I'M AN HORRIBLE UPDATER I KNOW!

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

No.

Niall shouldn't be doing this.

Before the boys noses even touch, before their bodies press against each other and before they flutter their eyes closed, Niall already pulls back, letting none of those things happen.

He doesn't really know what he's doing.

Nobody knows.

He wanted to kiss Liam, he really did so badly, but at the same time, there was this fear.

This fear of heartbreak.

This fear of ending up like his mother.

This fear of reality.

Niall would rather feel skinny love for Liam forever, instead of kissing him now and ending up heartbroken.

The brunette's eyes widen as he watches the younger boy pull away, blushing heavily.

He never expected Niall to do that.

He thought that he would just give in, and that they would kiss and live a happily ever after.

Apparently, Niall doesn't work like that.

Apparently, Niall is a lot more complicated than Liam had thought he was.

Why does that small blonde guy have to deny his feelings all the time?

Why can't he just let go and do something reckless for once?

The blonde always thinks about everything twice before doing it.

The thing is, that he thinks with his brain, and not with his heart.

And in the way that Niall leaned in before, Liam can tell that the blonde's heart wanted something completely different than this.

His heart wanted to kiss Liam.

So, feeling like it's the only logical thing to do, Liam quickly smirks, and stands up.

His stool scrapes against the ground, making Niall flinch slightly.

He's always been afraid of sudden loud noises.

It's something he has had since his childhood, and it's never gotten any better.

He's just a little bit more used to it now, because of all his small siblings, who make sudden loud noises every day.

Looking up, the blonde stares at the other teen as he swiftly starts to walk towards him, the grin still evident on his face.

Liam comes to a stop right in front of Niall, blue eyes looking into chocolaty ones.

Again.

Niall feels like drowning into those eyes.

It's like swimming in a chocolate sea, with real slow and calming movements.

Those eyes calm him down so much.

Every little piece of sadness, anger, or just any horrible feeling, dissapears when Niall looks into those eyes.

They're some sort of therapy to him.

They help him.

Then, suddenly and out of the blue, Liam leans forward, placing his lips on Niall's in a fast movement.

Their bodies crash against each other, colliding in the most beautiful way Niall could've ever imagined.

This is even better than the dream.