• ONE •

[Bellamy]

To be honest, I don't know how she conquered my heart. But the truth is, I'm weak around her - around her beautiful light green eyes that turn blue or grey sometimes; around her exotic beauty and a smile from another world. Lexa, whose name is actually Alexa but she never goes by it, is a bomb.

Bomb Lexa 2001.

I met Lexa and Raven in the summer of 2001, through our parents. Raven and I were nine and Lexa just turned five. Alright, we have a difference of exactly four years. Alright, I get it. But if I want it, and if she wants it, we both want it. And when two souls want it... then love happens. I just got interested in Lexa when I was nineteen and she was fifteen. I saw her growing up into this beautiful lady I later fell in love with...

I'm weak when it comes to Lexa. I give her everything, everything I have and everything I don't. My reward is a warm smile,  a kiss on the cheek or even a hug. Although it makes me happy, it doesn't complete me. It doesn't fill the emptiness in my heart I have since I'm nineteen. I want Lexa, I want her badly. And I try every single day to show her that. I do anything and everything. I show how much she means to me, how sad I turn when she's sad and how happy I am when she's happy. I love her. That's a fact. It's something confirmed and written on Wikipedia, but as the days pass by I notice she is interested in another things, she wants wild romances once  a month. She drinks, she smokes, she has friendships with bad intentions, she spends her parents' money. She's a authentic rebel at the age 21. She has me inside the pocket of her ripped jeans... and I'm not ready to leave.

*

''I'm going to my room, I'm exhausted.'' Raven yawns. ''Are you staying?''

''I'm going to the beach because of the.. views.'' Lexa winks. I could almost feel my heart bleeding. ''Do you want to come with me, Bell?''

''Uh- of course.''

''Awesome! Let me just grab my bikini, see you in five.''

(..)

Mallorca Beach, Spain

''Bell, this is beautiful.'' Lexa opens her arms while closing her eyes and feeling the soft wind touching her skin.

''You really are.'' I mutter, with a smile on my face while paying attention to her actions.

''WHAT?'' She screams like we were alone at the beach.

''Hola nena,'' A group of boys pass by us and one of them tries to approach the beautiful girl next to me.

''Buenos días!'' Lexa answers, smiling at them. Once again, my heart is bleeding. And it hurts so much.

''Right... so I'm going to get a drink. Do you want anything?'' I ask, trying to distract her from them.

''Thanks, but I'll pass. I'm going to talk with my friends.'' Lexa finally looks at me.

''That guys?'' I ask in awe. ''You don't even know them!''

''Strange people are only strange until I meet them. Afterwards, they become my friends.'' She kisses my cheek, leaving me alone.

That girl has always something to say. Unbelievable.

*

''Buenas tardezzzzz.'' I greet the person behind the balcony of a small bar in the beach. ''Quiero la cabeza del, uh-'' I try my best to speak spanish, looking at the different types of drinks in the menu.

''You want the head of what? Oh God.'' A girl next to me laughs, making fun of me. ''What you just said doesn't make sense at all.. unless you like to eat heads. I'm going to help you. What kind of drink do you want, exactly?''

''Something strong? Not just strong. The strongest possible.. I need to get over something.''

''Podrías traerle un trago a este hombre, por favor?'' The girl asks to the employee, who starts to prepare the drink.

''Thank you...?''

''Clarke. My name is Clarke. And you are..?''

''Bellamy. Bellamy Blake, nice to meet you.''

She smiles,  trying to end our conversation.

''I hope you don't mind me asking but, you speak english and spanish perfectly. How?''

''Well, I'm spanish-''

''But your accent is from a blonde australian girl for sure..''

''I'm spanish, I was born here and so was my mother. My father is australian and I learned english with him.''

''Woah, that's...'' I make a brief pause. ''I know a lot about you and we just started talking. I could write half a bible just about you.''

''The bible has over a thousand pages, what would you write on five hundred? My name, my nationality, my parents' nationality and a curiosity about me? That's it?''

''Well... I could write more if we keep talking.''

''Hmm.. I don't know, Bellamy. I'm not sure if I want a book about me, exposed to the world.'' Clarke pauses and leans slighty over me. ''I have secrets'' She whispers with a little smile on her face.

''You... you have?'' I also lean over, smirking.

''I do.'' She leans back. ''But it's not up to you to figure them out.''

''Why?'' I question confused.

''Well.. you clearly have a girlfriend.'' She stands up.

''I don't-''

''Then why would you want a strong drink? See you around, Blake.''

While the employee gives me my drink, Clarke gets out of my sight. I see the blue eyed girl leaving without even telling me her last name. How am I supposed to 'see her around' now?

,,,