• ELEVEN •

WARNING: I'm going to change point of views often throughout this chapter, so please pay attention!

[Clarke]

''What?!'' Finn questions in awe, opening our hotel room's door. ''You should've told me earlier! That way I would never let you leave the ice cream parlor!''

''Well, why do you think I didn't tell you anything until we got out of the taxi?'' I state, in form of a question. I was freaking out.

''Clarke, you need to tell him something.'' The young man affirms.

''No way,'' I look at him shaking my head, while jumping to our bed. 

''Clarke,'' He almost begs. ''You need to do it. You saw him for the first time in a year!''

''Eleven months.'' I correct him.

''Whatever,'' He rolls his eyes. ''You saw him. That's what matters.''

''He has a girlfriend! I can't do anything, Finn!'' I unintentionally yell at him, crossing my arms.

''Well, thanks to you we don't even know where he is now.'' He rolls his eyes one more time, crossing his arms as well.

''Look,'' I sigh. ''I'll just find his instagram.''

''And then what?''

''I don't know. I'll follow him or something,'' I shrug.

''You have to apologize!'' He insists.

''Apologize for what?''

''For travelling from Spain to New York, seeing him in the ice cream parlor and just running away without saying anything at all, of course!''

''Look I'll just... I'm going to write something.''

''You better!'' He grabs some clothes. ''I'm going to take a shower. After that, I'll be here to hug you and give you moral support.''

''Just go already,'' I throw him a pillow with a grin on my face.

''Write your heart out, Miss!'' He almost sings, while entering the bathroom.

I laugh. Then I realize I'd actually have to find Bellamy's instagram and talk to him; my smile disappears.

Maybe this is dumb. I'm not prepared to see him again. I'm not ready to talk with him. Which is ridiculous, since I barely know him. 

But Bellamy... he caused a great impact on me. 

I breathe in and out, grabbing my phone.

Typing ''Bellamy Blake'' I find several pages, although I click automatically on the first that shows up. The truth is, this wasn't the first time I was searching for his profile.

There were so many pictures...

''thebellamyblake: Need a drink? #champagneissues''