• TEN •

[Bellamy]

''Bellamy, you nasty! I have ice cream on my white dress!'' My girlfriend says, while giggling.

''I'm sorry,'' I shrug, laughing with her. I look to the ice cream parlor's door for a few seconds.

''Bellamy? What the hell?'' I concentrate on Emori again.

''Huh?'' I question, completely confused. ''What's wrong?''

''You literally just let your ice cream fell, it's all over my shoes!'' She states while crossing her arms.

''Aw babe,'' I feel guilty. ''I'm sorry. I just thought I saw something, nevermind.'' I hug her. ''I pay you a new pair of shoes, alright?'' I assure her with my hands on her waist.

''Alright.'' A smile creeps on her face.

''C'mon let's leave.'' I plant a kiss on her lips.

''Already? Where are we going?''

''I actually need to go back to the loft.''

''Why?'' She asks disappointed. ''I thought you had the day off. Just for me.''

''I had. But I,'' I scratch the back of my head. ''I forgot to reschedule one thing.'' Emori looks at me, raising her eyebrow. ''It's really really important,'' I continue, trying to convince her. ''It's because of a new company that is associating with us and uh- you know. It's just important.'' I shrug.

''You're lying.'' She sighs. ''But it's okay. Whenever you're ready, tell me what's happening.'' I nod. ''I love you baby, let's facetime later, alright?'' I nod again. Emori kisses me one last time.

''Thank you babe, see you later.'' I kiss her quickly on the cheek, leaving.

I walk to the nearest cab. Until I got to my loft I only thought about one person: Clarke.

I had a magical week in Spain thanks to her, almost a year ago. Of course, I got heartbroken because of Lexa, but Clarke's presence made everything better. I lost contact with her, though. And as soon as I arrived to New York, my parents had already a dinner with the Adams-Murphy family - and that's how I met Emori.

''You're here, sir.''

''Thank you very much.'' I pay the kind man and get out of the car, walking quickly to my loft.

Emori and I met in that dinner I wasn't even aware of and we were kind of forced by our parents. The media would go crazy if we started dating and it would be great for both families. We agreed; of course a millionaire and a model make always a good couple.

We had to do everything together but it wasn't bad at all. At first we just hung out in public because of the paparazzis, but two months after we learnt new things about each other and we actually had things in common. In those two months, I hung out with other girls as well, but I never tried anything with them. In the third month, we were eating pizza in my loft. Well, I was eating pizza. Emori was eating a salad. In the fifth month, Emori and I started dating for real. We were in an actual relationship, having actual feelings for each other.

I don't love her, I really don't. At least not for now. But she's incredibly beautiful, she's funny and gracious, and she helped me get over Lexa. I'm happier, now that I have her by my side.

I grab my computer and type ''Clarke Griffin''. Some facebook pages show up, but all profiles are from old ladies. I search for a bit and then sigh, realizing I wouldn't find anything.

I grab my phone next, typing ''Clarke Griffin'' on Instagram. Everyone has one nowadays, right? Bingo.

''clarkesgriff: New York, I'm already in love with you! #NYC #love #travel #foodisyummie #spanishgirlabroad''

I laugh internally, rolling my eyes as well. She looks good. And I totally saw her today! She was in the ice cream parlor.

I click on the comments, so I could see them all.

@/finnthecollins: well, I'm such a good photographer, I think you need to give me credits! Who knows if someone wants to hire me? 😎

@/clarkesgriff: don't flatter yourself! I'm the model 😉

@/finnthecollins: that's true. and what a beautiful model we have here 😚 ...it's just sad that not everyone appreciates it!

@/clarkesgriff: awww shut up! 😝

I throw my phone to the sofa, sinking on it as well. From my lips escapes a deep sigh I've been holding since I started reading the comments. Of course I wasn't expecting for Clarke to, somehow, wait for me. Of course I already moved on by my own. Clarke and I never had anything, indeed. But I was hoping she would remember me after that magical week.

Turns out she already has a new lover, and she's discovering New York City, my city, with him.

I shook my head, closing my eyes. I don't love Clarke. It's technically impossible since we don't even know each other properly; but she's easy to talk to and she's a good person. I just want to get to know her.

I wish I didn't search for her. I wish I didn't see her outside the ice cream parlor. I wish I didn't think about her. I wish Emori was the only girl on my mind.

My thoughts are interrupted by a quick beep; a notification on my phone. It's probably my mother, or Emori, or Raven, or my manager.

Another beep, another notification.

I grab my phone and let it slip out of my hands instantly. I probably got it backwards.

As I pick my phone up, again, I read every word slowly.

INSTAGRAM

(thebellamyblake): clarkesgriff started following you.

INSTAGRAM

(thebellamyblake): clarkesgriff: I feel stupid by writing this and as I type a new word I feel even more stupid, but today I saw you in the ice cream parlor and I........

Clarke? Clarke sent me a message?!

*****

YOU'LL BE ABLE TO READ THE WHOLE MESSAGE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER MUAHAHAHA

I just want to thank you all ?!??!?!?!? Oh my God ?!?!?!??! 1K VIEWS???? WHAT???

Thank you all so much. This means a lot to me, really! When I first saw it, I freaked out tbh

I love you all,

Lara ♥️