forty six

August 12, 2017

"hello, ash. are you reaching?"

"hey, yup!"

"see you at backstage after concert later!"

"alright see you too!"

samantha and i entered the huge arena. there's a lot of people here and we quickly find our seats which is in front of the stage.

a few minutes later, the concert started. charlie puth did the opening for shawn and it was amazing.

soon, charlie welcome shawn on stage and he look so good in real life. he waved at the crowd and scan around until he saw me.

he make a quick eye contact with me and a huge plastered on his face. i grinned and i couldn't believe shawn mendes is my friend.

"he's smiling at you, ashley!" samantha screamed, nudging me.

i chuckled at her reaction.

"sorry girls, but i think he's smiling at us not her only," a random girl spoke behind us.

i look at the person and said, "yeah, sam, he's smiling at all of us here."

i looked at sam. she wanted to defend it but i quickly wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"yeah right," sam replied.

shawn sang mercy and the fans went wild and so does me and my best friend.

samantha keeps screaming shawn to hold her hand and he did. she fangirl with me after what happened.

"his hand are so soft!" samantha said.

after mercy, shawn sang some of his songs from handwritten and illuminate.

and one of the best one out of all is when shawn sang roses. i literally fell in love with the song after listening it live.

[ a/n skip to 3:16-3:51, that was when shawn sang infront if ashley and walk off with a smile after the song. ]