Ch.1

As Mikey was sleeping, he was whimpering like a little puppy. He heard a Big Bang, his eyes opened wide. He got out of bed to see what was the Big Bang was. " is everything ok?" Mikey asked running into the lab.

The three turned to there younger brother. " yes we are fine but, your not supposed to come out of your room until we say so!" Leo said in a loud tone. " I heard a big boom so I came out to see if you guys are alright" Mikey said looking at them with a sad face. " we know your concern Mikey, but you whenever you hear a bang like that, it's me. If it wasn't, yes we would be asking for your help, right guys?" Donnie said looking at Leo and Raph.

Both of them nodded. Mikey sighed and apologized. " go back in your room doofus" raph said pointing to the Direction of Mikey's room. Mikey wondered what happens if he said no to them. So he went of to say it and he got smacked.

Well that didn't work as he expected. Mikey turned around anger building up in his body like fire. He stormed out of Donnie's lab and went to his room and slammed it. His anger turned into tears. He took his razor blade once again and slit his wrist. But this time, it was bigger. He smiled with tears. He giggled as he saw his own blood actually spilling out of him like water from a water fall.

He stopped smiling and wrapped his arm. He sighed. He sat on his bed and put his hands on his face. He took his hands off his face and got deep in his thoughts.

' does raph think I'm stupid and a doofus? Do they even love me? Why am I a screw up? Do they think I'm that not good enough?'

Mikey got out of his thoughts and went on his t-phone to listen to music. He smiled and closed his eyes with the tears forming up again. He knew that his happiness was a lie...