Ch.9

Before mikey knew it, it was time to go on patrol. A knock was heard from Mikey's door. Mikey groaned and got up and opened his door. He walked into the living room to see his brothers looking at him. He looked back at them with a confused look. " wha?" Mikey asked to his three brothers. They stared at him and the blue one started off. " are you alright mikey?" " yeah I'm fine. Let's just get patrol over and done with ok?" Mikey said walking first.

The three brothers looked at each other and shrugged as they ran up to catch up to there little brother. When they went top side, they went on top of the roof tops. Foot soldiers came up behind them. Leo started to attack and so as the others. But mikey was just sitting there watching. He didn't want to screw things up. So he just sat there.

One foot soldier came up behind him and of course, mikey punched him right in the gut. When they were done beating up the foot clan, raph went at mikey by yelling at him. " why weren't you helping us?!" Raph yelled in anger. Mikey didn't want to say. " mikey, why did you just sit there?" The leader in blue asked. " you were supposed to help us!" The genius yelled softly. Mikey looked down. " well, answer us!" They yelled.

Mikey ignored them as tears forming in his baby blue eyes. " just leave me alone" mikey said quietly. Leo, raph, and Donnie, both looked at each other and nodded and headed back to the lair.

" he deserves a snack across his clueless head!" The one in the red mask said in anger. " raph calm down. Maybe instead of giving him a snack across his clueless head, we should just punish him?" Leo said putting his hand on raph's shoulder. " I can't believe I'm saying this but, I agree with raph on that one. Maybe it will knock some sense into him." Donnie said looking at his brothers.

Leo sighed and nodded. They walked back to the lair and waited for there little brother to come home. Mikey didn't want to go home but he had to.

Mikey took a quick glance at the city lights and went home. When he got into the lair, a big surprise hit him 3 times across the head. Mikey looked up to see his brothers with a mad face. " um hi bros um I wasn't expecting a smack from each one of you. That was a surprise!" Mikey said looking at them. " well, we are glad you liked the surprise. Cuz you deserved it." Leo said crossing his arms.

Mikey had a feeling that he was gonna get smacked across his head. " you also know why you deserved it. Don't you?" The purple masked turtle said. Mikey nodded and looked down. " we want you to go to your room and think about what you did wrong." Raph said pointing to his room. " and when you are ready to tell us why you did what you did tonight, then come and tell us." The blue masked said to his younger brother.

The young one nodded and walked to his room and locked it. Mikey took of his wrap and took out his blade from his nunchucks and cut his green skin. He then cleaned up his blood that was hurting really badly and wrapped it up.

Mikey sighed and got deep into his thoughts...