Ch.3

As the three walked away from Mikey's room, they wondered why Mikey was acting like that. They went to the dojo and went on there knees. " my sons, is something the matter?" The wise rat asked walking towards them. " nothing sensei" Leo said looking up at him. " I sense something is the matter" master splinter said sitting on his knees as well. " it's just Mikey..." the red one said.

Splinter sighed.

" I realize something is wrong with your brother. But when he's ready, he will talk but for right now, Let him be alone. Do not disturb him." The old rat said closing his eyes. The three brothers looked at each other and looked back at their sensei.

They nodded and got up and left the dojo. They had no smiles on their faces. Either Mikey, he was locked up in his room crying. His eyes were red, his mask was soaked. His baby blue eyes were dull. He hugged his knees as he was sitting on the cold floor.

Sniffles were heard as Leo and raph passed bye. They felt so bad. " what's wrong with him...?" The fearless learner whispered and looked down. Raph put his hand on his shoulder. " I don't know Leo, but whatever it is, we just gotta wait..." raph said with a sad tone. Leo didn't want to wait, neither his brothers.

All they were hoping was, that he was alright...