Ch.12

That night, the Turtles were on patrol. Mikey didn't want to go but he had to. " well team, looks like there is nothing to do out hear tonight." The fearless leader in blue said. Mikey sighed. He didn't want to be out here. He wanted to be in the dark listening to music. But suddenly, they heard a big band. " uh oh! Purple dragons on the loose!" Donnie said pointing down. " finally! We can beat some guys up!" Raphael said taking out his sais and spinning them around.

" it looks like a job for three Turtles! So I'm just gonna go home since you guys probably won't need me!" Mikey said running off and going home.

" once we get home, he's gonna get it!" Raph said growling. Leo and Donnie agreed. It wasn't like there brother to do that.

Once mikey got home, he sighed in relief. Finally he was home so he can be in the dark. He knew that he was gonna get in trouble once they got home. He did it for that reason. The reason, he didn't want to screw up. He was scared that if he screwed up, he will get smacked. But he knew he was gonna get smacked once they got home.

Mikey sat in the dark, putting music on, going deep into his thoughts. He didn't want to tell his family what's really bothering him.

Maybe one day, just maybe one day, he will tell his family the truth...

Woo I edited 2 times today! I hope you guys are liking some of the update editing I'm doing! :)