Ch.2

" guys, I think we should apologize to mikey, I mean, he was only concerned about us" Donnie said with looking at his brothers. " yeah, I totally agree with you donnie, I mean I think we acted kinda harsh on him" Leo said feeling awful. Raph thought it was a bad idea. He thought that he needed to learn his lesson to stop goofing around. But I guess one sorry wouldn't hurt right? Nah it wouldn't.

They walked to Mikey's room and knocked. Raph was the first one to speak. " um, Mikey, were sorry for acting harsh on ya. You can come out of the room now" Raph said that he couldn't believe that he just said that. But no answer? " Mikey c'mon, open up!" Raph yelled banging on his door. Mikey opened his door up with a big smile.

" hi bros, what's up?" Mikey asked with a big smile. " um, are you ok?" Raph asked getting worried. " I'm fine!" Mikey said sounding like his normal self. But inside, it was a lie.

His brothers looked at him scared. They never saw his smile that big before. " um anyway, we wanted to apologize to you for acting harsh on you" Donnie said gonna give him a hug but Mikey pushed him away. Mikey backed up and looked at them.

" Mikey, why did you back up like that?" Leo asked in shock. " I just didn't feel like getting a hug from him" Mikey said with a smile. Mikey's brothers looked at him with a frown.

" I accept your apology" Mikey said shutting the door quietly. Mikey really didn't accept there apology. He thought they were just saying that to make him feel better but he didn't believe it. Mikey sighed. He had to make his brothers happy even tho, he didn't want to...