Ch.15

" mikey, it's time for patrol again." Leonardo said knocking on his little brothers door. Mikey didn't want to go, so he made up a lie. " um I can't go bro, I don't feel good. I ate to much pizza and my stomach hurts so bad!" Mikey said trying to act like he doesn't feel good. Leo didn't know if he should stay home. Well he wanted him to stay home cuz he didn't want to act like a baby on the mission. So he let mikey stay home which made him happy.

When the boys left, mikey went out of his room going to the kitchen. He saw an upset rat sitting at the table with his arms cross. Mikey knew he was in big trouble. " was this a bad timing to come into the kitchen to get something to eat?" Mikey asked hoping he wasn't in trouble as usual." my son, please sit. I want to have a talk with you because I'm upset with you." The older rat said.

Welp, mikey was screwed.

Mikey sat down and waiting for his sensei to begin talking. " my son, I know you are acting like your not feeling well. That was very wrong of what you did. You've been acting like this for months! Why are you acting like this?" Mikey didn't want to tell his sensei. " I-I don't know." Mikey said looking down. He knew what was wrong but didn't want to say anything until he was ready to. Which that would probably be for along time.

" are you alright my son?" The worried rat asked.

" yeah I'm fine."

"You sure?"

" yes I'm sure"

" positive?"

" yes! I'm sure and positive!"

Master splinter sighed and nodded.

Mikey went to the fridge to grab something to eat and drink and walked back into his room.

"Why did I even come out of my room?" Mikey asked himself and ate what he had grabbed and drank soda.

As mikey finished eating and drinking his soda, he sighed and sat on his bed. He thought about going out for a bit but he wasn't sure cuz he didn't want to get in trouble or anything. Mikey just sat in the dark and put here head phones on and put on music as usual.

Hopefully one day, he will tell his family what's really bothering him so much...