Ch.8

The boys and the wise rat were in the dojo, meditating. The older rat opened his eyes, as the boys did the same. " my sons, where is michealangelo?" Master splinter asked. They boys looked around and they shrugged. " probably in his room. He's been going in his room a lot." Donnie said looking at his father.

" one of you boys please go get him. He needs to meditate." He said closing his eyes. " I'll get him" raph said getting up and walking to Mikey's room. Raph knocked on Mikey's door. But no answer. " hey mikey, it's me raph, sensei wants you to come out and mediate with us" raph said and backed away and waiting for the door to open.

Mikey growled and put is teddy bear aside and got up and opened his door. " I don't want to meditate. I'm not feeling good." Mikey said. " how bout you go down there and you see what master splinter says" raph said crossing his arms.

The young turtle sighed and walked to the dojo. " sensei, do I have to mediate? I'm not feeling to good." Mikey said hoping he doesn't have to. " my son, come mediate with us for a few. If you don't feel good after 5 minutes, then you can go relax" the rat said looking at his son. " dang it!" Mikey said to himself and he went on his knees and closed his eyes.

5 minutes has past and he opened his eyes. " master splinter. Can I go rest now? I'm really not feeling good." Mikey whined. Splinter sighed. " yes my son. You are excused from the rest of mediation." Mikey's sensei said. As mikey got up, and walked out of the dojo.

Mikey was happy that he got out of mediation. He sometimes didn't like it cuz he got some bad images. Mikey walked to his room and shut the door. He walked by his teddy bear and sat down.

He took a deep breath and let it out.

Mikey took his t-pod and put his head phones on and turned it on. He laid back and closed his eyes as the music played...