Eleven

You were sitting at your table confused. You looked around to see the reactions of the people around you, and everyone seemed to be just as shocked as you were.

You looked around again, and saw Jimin standing in the doorway with a huge smile on her face.

You were about to get up and run to her, but-

"Y/n."

You turned around towards Jae, and began to stare at him, confused.

"Hello?"

You snapped out of your trance and stopped staring like a zombie.

"O-oh, y-yes?"

"Can I ask you something?"

You felt your whole body become stiff.

"Why do you always walk around with your shoe untied?"

"H-huh?"

You looked down at your feet and saw one untied shoe.

"You should tie it, you might trip."

That being said, Jae stood up and walked back to his table with DAY6.

You looked down at your shoes again and once again saw the untied shoe.

Slightly embarrassed, you put your shoe up on the chair next to you and tied it.

You heard a few snickers around you, and became a little more embarrassed.

You were about to get up and leave when Jimin finally arrived at your table.

She smiled and stared at you in a creepy manner.

You glanced at her for a second, confused, and then realized exactly what she came by for.

You stood up from the table and walked outside.

You found a small isolated table just outside of the cafeteria and sat down to eat your lunch in peace.

You weren't ready to be stopped by anyone, but apparently luck had left your side awhile ago, and you were greeted by an unwanted guest, Min Dahyun.

Dahyun was one of the most popular girls in the school. She was almost perfect. Flawless skin. Long, silky, black, hair. Perfect body. Not to mention she was filthy rich.

It seemed like everyone in the school loved her. Except you.

"Hi y/n!" She said with a fake smile plastered across her face.

"Hi Dahyun." You replied, trying to hide the annoyance in your voice.

Dahyun's smile almost immediately turned into a smirk.

"So, how was your little chat with Jae?"

"Oh, it was fine." You said, rolling your eyes.

"Oh." She said sarcastically.

"Yep." You replied, "now if you don't mind, I would like to eat my lunch."

Dahyun stood there silently for a second, still with that stupid smirk on her face.

You took a bite of your sandwich.

"Can I help you Dahyun?"

She nodded and grabbed your sandwich.

Dahyun immediately took a bite out if your sandwich and sat down next to you.