‣𝕿𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖘

You would believe that they would be twins due to looks and personalities. But would you say they were non-identical twins? Sure they look alike, but that doesn't mean they have the same father, now does it?

5-7 years of age.

"I'm better than you, Akabane." The younger Asano said, pointing his finger at his redheaded counterpart. Which only gave him an eye-roll in reply. "Please, we're twins. If anything, I'M the better twin." Karma said, heeding no mind to his twin with a power complex. "I still don't understand how you were born on Christmas, with the same birthday as Christ. Which is terrifying." He sighed in disappointment. 

Karma rolled his eyes, before mocking Gakushuu."...BoRn On ChRisTmaS, wItH tHe SaMe BiRtHdAy As ChRiSt." He moved his hands in emphasis, before sighing. "Please, at least I'm not the one with a controlling father, and how old are we? We're like, 7." Karma said, sitting on the top bunk, which he only sleeps in if he's over which is every weekend. 

"At least I actually KNOW my dad, unlike someone in this room." Gakushuu scoffed, crossing his arms in a childish way, before sitting on his own bed, which is the bottom bunk since he lived in the house. Obviously. "I don't need to know my dad." Karma shrugged in response, which Gakushuu obviously didn't see since they were on their beds, and bunkbeds aren't see through either.

14-16 years of age.

"Won't cha look at that?" Karma chuckled, seeing the sigh of his twin brother. Which made the Asano roll his eyes in disgust, at the sight. Also disappointed since his brother was rather smart, but his behavior and attitude, is not. And that doesn't make up for how smart he actually is. 

"Please, we been knew we both went to the same school. Our mother and my father said so." Gakushuu said. Funny how they ran into each other while class was in-session, which helped them, of course. More like helped Gakushuu since he didn't want to be seen with his twin brother; he didn't need the girls in the school knowing his or Karma are twins. Both of their fanbases are big enough already, which is the scary thing. 

Akabane chuckled at this, "yes I know, but I didn't think that the last class, wouldn't be on campus. Funny how all the people in that class are the most attractive in the school. You would expect that the people would be just as ugly as the people who have class ON the campus. That shocked me a bit, and my teacher." 

"What about your teacher?" The strawberry blonde asked, tilting his head ever so slightly. Curiosity, swirling in his purple orbs. "Nothing of your concern. You don't need to worry your pretty little head about anything that goes on in 3-E. Besides, aren't you an elite? Don't worry yourself." Karma snickered, his hands in his pockets. 

"Hmpf, whatever. Not like it matters anyways." The younger Asano rolled his eyes, obviously 'not' caring anymore. "I'm just surprised that you actually enjoy being in that..disgraceful class. What a pity," He asked, sighing in frustration. "I'll leave you to your business, clearly I don't have business with someone of the likes of you."

"Likewise, Gakushuu. Likewise." Karma chuckled once again. "Just know, I love to tease and blackmail my classmates. Maybe I'll do that to you, find some dirt on you and blackmail into doing my bidding." Karma snickered at the idea, imaginary horns popping up out of his head. 

"...Good luck with that. Not like I know anything about 3-E anyways, nothing interesting. That maybe includes your teacher?" Gakushuu raised brow. "The way you spoke about your teacher was interesting, like he or she wasn't human." 

((AN:If you know who he's talking about I'm giving you a cookie lol))

Karma sighed, laughing almost. "Wouldn't you like to know? Though, I have to keep that a secret though~" he teased, sticking his tongue out a bit at that. 

"Tsk, yes I would like to. You're my twin, no? I like to know what's going on in your laugh is all." The purple eyed male said, "don't you hate me?" Karma asked with a raise of the brow, with a very unimpressed look on his face. " Why do you need to know? And WHY would you care?" He scoffed, narrowing his eyes a bit. 

"No reason." The strawberry blonde twin said, "now I can saw why dad put you up for adoption. He can't stand nor tolerate your damn attitude and behavior?"

"What the hell are you talking about? Your controlling ass father must've lied to you. For the nth time~ I lived with mom for the rest of my days, till she started to get more business with work as wasn't as home as often as she should be." He shrugged, with a bored look on his face. 

"I'll be getting back to class now, I can't believe I just wasted 10 minutes of my time, talking to someone like you." Gakushuu groaned, rubbing his head as if he was gaining a headache like he was gaining a headache from talking to Karma. 

"Fine, I'll leave you to it. Since I'm SUCH a pain in the ass, I'll leave you alone. Besides, not like it matters to me, since I'm skipping, as usual." Karma grinned before walking off. Maybe off somewhere else in the school or to hide away from teachers or from security. He didn't want to get caught and get sent back to class, it's been 20 minutes into the period; there's no way Karma is gonna allow himself while there's still another 20-25 minutes left in the period. 

~𝕱𝖎𝔫~

words: 950