✦тяуιиg тσ gєт ѕσмє вєfσяє уσυ ¢яσσк, єн?✦

Whilst at work, the strawberry blonde was glaring at his older twin brother from across the room, it every time that the red haired male would reach for his phone only for Karma to give the male a sinister look. 

"Karma."

"Hai?"

"Aren't you supposed to be typing up your report?"

"Hai."

"Are you doing that, and not texting Nagisa?"

"Mhm, but that none of your concern. Are you still salty about the prank I pulled on you two days ago?"

"...No."

"Mhm, sure seems like it. Did you even start on your report? Hmm?"

"Hai, I'm done with most of my reports like someone here."

"Put a lid on it." He snapped.

Gakushuu snickered softly, "aww, did I strike a nerve?"

"No, you didn't. But you best be silent if you don't want to."

"I'm pretty sure I've already seen the devil inside of you, I'm not scared." The strawberry blonde haired male laughed, before finishing his report, just when Karma finished his own report as well.

"Well, time to go see that man that you call a 'father'."

"Oh shut up."

*Small Timeskip*

Gakushuu and Karma, soon walked into the room, only seeing his father seducing one of their female coworkers. Thus, making both the twins gag at the sight. 

Both Gakuho soon looked over to his sons, quickly pulling himself away from the female he was on top of. 

"Trying to get us younger brother eh old man?"

"What are you--"

"You disgust me."

"With your own coworker too? Wow. C'mon dollface, you can leave now. You're not in trouble, only this dirty old man is." The redheaded male sent the female a smile, maybe a flirty one, maybe a non-flirty one. But due to the...current situation, he was just smiling to get a good reputation with the ladies((even tho he already does)), so he wasn't being flirty. 

The female soon nodded before running her way outside the room, clearly embarrassed due to what happened.

"Gakushuu, ask her what happened later, 'kay?"

"Mhm."

"Anyways.." The redhaired male soon looked at the older Asano, "I'm pretty sure you're at LEAST in your early 60's, late 50's what makes you go after a younger gal? Around 20-30 years I'm guessing she is. Trying to get kids before you crook?"

"No, no I don't. I have enough kids." The older Asano stated, looking over to the two grown males in front of him. The male soon snickered, "Akabane,"

"Hm?"

"Remember when Gakushuu was desperate as to what the secret 3-E was hiding?"

"Mhm, god was he desperate."

Karma and Gakuho shared a laugh as Gakushuu started to blush in embarrassment, "shut up! It's not my fault that your class acted shady." He huffed a bit.

"Wanna know who acted shady?" 

"Hm?"

"You did. Always wanted to be number 1 so you get praised by your father."

"That's...not true!" He muttered angrily. 

"Mhmmmmm~!" He snickered softy, crossing his arms as he soon looked over to the eldest male that was in the room, which was Shuu's father and his....half(?) father.

"Well you guys can now leave the office, go do something you teens do nowadays."

"...We're 21."

"....Go do what young adults do nowadays."

Karma chuckled and Gakushuu laughed, leaving the room knowing that was the old man's way of saying, "you're free to go home now. Get outta my office,"

"Karma."

"Hm?"

"Come sleep over at my house."

"Why so sudden?"

"I can hang out with my older brother if I want, gosh."

The red haired male chuckled, "sure. You have clothes I can use?"

"Yeah, c'mon."  

((Cuties. Shut up, now tell the readers for your...8 day absences. hehehe, sorry for the long wait you guys. I got the flu, and I'm still kinda sick with it. I would've updated on my phone but wattpad is acting like a bitch and doesn't know how to act, I'm sorry. There's two special chapters coming up. One is coming up on the 14th which is tomorrow for him in like another hour(11:19pm) and a birthday chapter for me which is on the 26th~! Well you can wait for those two chapters~ well Ja ne!))