╬αиgєя╬

Karma walked into the house, taking off his shoes and sat on the couch. "Come here Gakushuu." 

Gakushuu slowly nodded nodded and sat next to Karma on the couch , "what did you wanted to talk to me about girlfriend rights?" 

"Mhm. Listen to this recording between me and your girlfriend's conversation." 

Gakushuu slowly nodded before he took the redhead's phone and started to listen to the recording. His eyes widen, slowly pulling away from the phone since he couldn't believe Karma nor his girlfriend. "Are you jealous, Karma?" 

"What?"

"Are you jealous, Karma Akabane?"

"Please, as if. Am I jealous that I have a girlfriend that only wants me for fame and money? Hell no." The red haired male scoffed slightly.

"The what the hell are you making me listen to?" 

"The conversation between me and your 'girlfriend'."

"Ah I see."

"Why? You doubt me?"

Gakushuu gave silence as an answer, showing that yes, he did doubt him. Which made Karma glare at him, his fists clenching his pocket. 

"Oh, do you now?"

"Yeah." Gakushuu rolled his eyes, "though I also doubt my girlfriend. Don't expect her to sleep here anyways. Well, I must say you pulled this prank off well."

"The hell are you taking about? No one is pranking here, and no one is pranking you."

Gakushuu glared before getting up and soon tilted his head to the door. "Whatever you say, maybe you should leave to let me think what you just told me over." The strawberry blonde male soon handed over the phone, sighing a bit as he soon sat down. 

"Hm, whatever bye." Karma took his phone and put his shoes back on, walking out the door as he saw the paniced girlfriend running up to the house and soon chuckled. He soon left afterwards, walking to his own house.

Once Karma had left, Gakushuu saw that Riko was able to get in the house because of his devilish twin. Riko was the last person he wanted to see.

"Get out." 

"W-What?"

"You heard me. Get out."

"But Gakushuu-"

"Correction, Asano. You disgust me, now get the hell out my house."

"Let me explain-"

"GET THE HELL OUT!"

Riko let out a small scared noise and quickly ran out the house but her eyes soon widened 'where am I gonna sleep now?'

Gakushuu rubbed his temple as he soon went up to his room and put all of Riko's belonging into bag and chucked it out the window, hitting her head. 'Thank Yato I'm still a virgin.' The strawberry blonde thought to himself.

Riko let out a painful groan, picking up the bag since she knew this was Gakushuu's doing and soon left. 

"Damn..I'm not only angry at Karma, but I'm also angry at Riko." The ginger haired male soon sighed, running his hand through his hair as he sighed softly.  "I should believe Karma because he seemed pretty serious and this. He's not the type to lie when it comes to this kind of stuff, but he did prank me a lot but he stopped doing it. Then there's Riko...I've only been dating her for a month now and she's only coming after my fame and money." He chuckled softly, 'like I have any money.'

He chuckled at himself before running a hand through his hair once more and soon got up, walking to his room and sat down. He pulled out his phone and started to text Karma.

G: I'll let you know if I believe you or not. Good night Karma.

K:Alright, night.

Gakushuu soon left the chat that involved and started to text Riko.

G:Have fun sleeping on  the sleep tonight. I'm choosing who I believe.

R:Okay, night. Love you!

G:I love me too.

Gakushuu soon left the chat and placed his phone on the charger and soon went to sleep after that.