♛ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ♛

Gaksuhuu  called both Karma and Riko to his house, listening in his living room whilst he wanted for those two to get to his house. The ginger haired male soon got up once he heard the bell ring, walking over and opened the door to only see the mischievous devil and his girlfriend.

"Come in Karma, and....you." He growled out the last word and narrowed his purple orbs at the brunette female.

Riko gulped and soon slowly walked inside, Karma snickered as he saw how scared Riko was. He huffed in triumph, walking inside with his hands in his pocket. The strawberry blonde male soon sat down on the couch as the two young adults stood in front of him. 

"You called us to talk about your decision? What is it?"

"Ah, yes I do."

"Who do you choose....?" The brunette female trailed, looking down at her socks since she shuffled her feet awkwardly.

"I choose to believe Karma over you." 

"What?!" Riko's eyes widen since she couldn't really believe that her own boyfriend-- ex-boyfriend would choose his own flesh and blood over her. "G-Gaku-"

"Asano." ((AN:Assano))

"A-Asano, but why?! I love you, I wouldn't live to you."

"Fufufufu~ you sound like someone in a soap opera." Karma purred out, humming a bit as he took great pleasure on watching what was happening before him.

"Shut up Karma!" Screamed the brunette girl, cursing out the sadistic devil. 

"Last I remember, trash doesn't speak."

Riko started to blush due to angry.

"Aww, is the wittle girl getting angry?" The red head muttered. towering over the female as he started to give off a menacing aura.

"N-No!" She squeaked out, before holding her hands to her chest and soon moved away and looked over to Gakushuu. "Asan-san, I have to believe me! I love you and your twin is pranking you about thi-"

"Shut up." The strawberry blonde growled, before glaring at the short female. "Save it for when you're trying to get a job because you'll be getting no job no time soon."

"Asano-san!-"

"Or you can always take it to the judge in court."

Riko immediately closed her mouth and looked down at the floor.

"Now, leave."

Riko sadly nodded before walking out the door back to her friends house, the place she was staying at.

Karma chuckled before looking over Gakushuu, with a shit eating grin on his face. "So Gakushuu-"

"No."

"No what?"

"I'm still going to work, and work is tomorrow."

"Ah, I tried-"

"-And failed miserably."

"Rude." Karma huffed, crossing his arms. 

"And you're not??" Gakushuu raised a brow, crossing his arms slightly.

"Oh shut up."

"Oh yeah, I see want to know that the big secret was when we were in middle school."

"...Are you serious right now, Gakushuu? It's been like 4-5 years." Karma made a face, looking at the male in front of him.

"...I'm very serious."

The redhaired male soon faced-palmed, groaning loudly. "We had to assassinate our which who was named Koro-Sensai since he was one, unkillable(At least he was in S1&S2)((AN:lowkey spoilers lowkey not)). And two, he was also our teacher so we had to kill our teacher. The 'class of regrets' had more a important job then keeping our reputation like people in class-A." He rolled his eyes.

"So where is he now?"

"6 feet underground."

"Oh, I'm sorry--"

"It's alright. Well, let me leave so we can see each other at work tomorrow~" Karma soon put his shoes on and left. 

"Bye." Gakushuu muttered before sighing heavily. He rubbed his temples, glancing a the door. "Karma is really gonna be the death of me." He whispered before sitting onto his couch looked up at his ceiling. "But I do love my twin so.." He muttered as he already put an alarm and soon fell also on his couch. 

((AN:aw that's cute))