▸𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖉𝖆𝖒𝖒𝖎𝖙

𝐆akushuu was pacing around his room, his eyes narrowing at the floor. Still being the desperate strawberry blonde he was, he still wanted to know what the secret was. Despite not being in 3-E, and knowing that his father knew what that secret was too. 'Tsk, damn him for being the principal.' He sighed, looking out his window as he saw the beautiful sunset. "Goddammit, goddammit, goddammit! Why the hell can't I find out that damned secret?!" He whisper to himself.

(me in 2021, 18 in college: my mans need to calm down it's just a secret....bro who told me to write this shit in like middle school shit bye LMFAO) 

The strawberry blonde male got an idea with a smirk on his face. 'Seeing that I'm quite attractive, I could possibly try to seduce one of the girls from that class and have them tell me–'

"If you honestly think that's gonna work, you're more stupid then I thought you was. And here I thought that you were my twin."

Gakushuu eyes widen, hearing that familiar voice, that only belonged to one person. The one person that he's related, unfortunately, in his case at least. He turned around, only to see Karma leaning against the doorframe with his hands in his pocket.

"Tsk, the hell are you doing here Akabane?"

"The real question is why you're so hellbent on finding out the secret?"

"I should be apart of my business since I'm both the son of the principal and that I'm you're twin–"

"You honestly think that because, you're my dear twin brother and the son of the principal, that would mean shit? If your father ain't tell you shit, then maybe you don't need to know anything that's going on in E-3." The male scoffed, straightening up his body with his hands being taken out his pockets. He narrowed his mercury (mercury?? amber?? idk) colored eyes. "I also hope you know that even if you tried to flirt your way into one of the girl's heart, you would fail. None of the girls from E-3 are like the girls in all the other classes. They don't swoon over people that don't like or don't look up to. While all the other girls swoon and go to study sessions with you because they think that will get your attention." Karma chuckled, "wouldn't be surprised if they had a crush on me instead. I AM the better looking twin too." 

"Please." Gakushuu scoffed before rolling his eyes, and narrowed his eyes. "They do find me attractive, you're just mad that it's true." He clicked his tongue, which made his twin brother laugh at him. Which actually only made him more made than he already was. "The hell is so funny?" 

"I mean, I AM the better looking twin. With obviously a better personality." Karma laughed. "C'mon, literally no girls in 3-E likes you in that kind of way. You're better off getting girl from 3-D to be your spy for a date or something as payment." The red-haired male snickered. 

Gakushuu scoffed, again. "I rather puke than take some girl from 3-D out on a date, let alone be in the same study room as them." He muttered, seeing that he doesn't have the patients for that. Especially since they might to want a bigger reward from being his "spy" and that would to be his girlfriend or something. And that was something he didn't want, at all. "Why are you here anyways? There's no reason for you to be here." 

"To have that talk with you about that secret you're so hellbent about and one of then maids did with your father's permission of course."

"Tsk, get out my room and out my house too."

"Okay~~ that secret you're so desperate about, will become nothing but something that happened in the past." Karma soon left the house, walking to his room with a small hum escaping his lips,

"Tsk. That secret you and my father want to keep from me, will be something that I will find out sooner or later. Either you guys want to tell me or not." 

______________

word count: 768

please let me know if there's anything else you want to add or change, I'm now getting back to this but im busy with vet tech school and shit like that so </3 im sorry I havent been updating the book since my rabbit died in December of 2020 and im in college now. which is scary, if you guys ever want to talk to me outside of wattpad or whatever my discord is suna#5010 :)