φσld sєcrєts σf 3-єφ

((Legend:
"hey gakushuu" -Karma is talking about when he was in class E
"Choke on a rat and die"-Karma when he's either talking to himself or someone else, or not talking about class E))

Once a strawberry male has gotten outside, he is sitting on the side of the building.

"C'mon Gakushuu. You have to hurry up, I mean, this story may end soon."

"What story?"

"The story by Author-chan, of course-"

(( Stop blowing up my spot Karma! This is why you're a fucking drop out. )

"Seems like Ms. Author-chan has a potty mouth ~"

(( STFU AND CONTINUE TALKING TO YOUR FUCKING BROTHER - thank you and have a nice day ))

Gakushuu watched his brother with high concern, before muttering under his breath. "I think he finally lost it .." He is praying for his poor, poor older brother.

"What is that- fuck it. Let me tell you the old secrets of Class E." The red haired male said, smirking a bit with a certain glint in his eyes.

Gakushuu eyed the male, seeing the glint in his eyes.

"Aw, c'mon. What's with that look?"

"Do not trust you is all." The strawberry male shrugged his shoulders, Karma rolled his eyes before sitting down next to his twin.

"Now ... back in 3-E .."

.

.

.
"Unlike Classes A, B, C, D we had to kill out teacher-"

"You had to kill your teacher ??"

"Gakushuu, shut up and let me finish."

"Sorry jeez," the other male muttered under his breath before sucking his teeth.

"Anyways, before I was rudely interrupted ... " " He was an octopus, " he said.

"I can not get kidnapped." Who knew, a master assassin could get kidnapped. " He shrugged before shrugging his shoulders.

"He destroyed the moon, making the moon the permanent crescent it is."

"Then it decided to work for a few months." Karma chuckled, closing his eyes, hes his head back, 'ah ~ the good old memories.'

"What would happen if you did not kill him?"

"I'm getting to that part." The red-haired male snickered.

"But, if we did not kill him before, we would all die."

"Everyone from class E?"

"No, all the 8.1 million on this planet."

"It's not like we wanted to save it." kill him, was me. "

"Sure, it was not like anyone who wanted to kill our teacher, we love him." We know damn well that we would miss him, "Nagisa being Nagisa, he did not think of a way" to save Koro-sensai since he did not think that he would win. "

The red haired male chuckled, recalling the incident about 6-7 years ago. "I remember that me and Nagisa had to fit about it, well, before the class split that is."

"To kill or to save?"

"Yeah, basically."

"Koro-sensai," the male looked up at the sky. A rather sad look on his face, yet with the same smile on his face.

"We did kill him in the end, which was really depressing." "He did the last roll-call. Karma chuckled, before turning around to his twin, "surprising how everyone was so vengeful in the beginning of the year." The red haired male chuckled, before yawning a bit.

Gakushuu heart was moved, due to class E, basically tormented them.

"I'm so-"

"No need to be sorry, I always wanted to kill a teacher. The older male shrugged, before getting up. "Besides, we're not in school anymore. We're done for the past. Karma stood up, smirking a bit. He turned around, holding his hand out for his twin to take; which Gakushuu did.

"Let's focus on the future, and forget about the past." The redhaired male grin a bit, making the strawberry ginger male smile.

"Yes, let's."

"Even though, I'll never forget about you Koro-sensai."

The End