‣𝕿𝖘𝖐

Gakushuu had walked into his father's office without knocking, which is something he normally did and something all the other students, besides Karma, has done. So in Gakusho's eyes, it was rather rude that his son has done this. Though, it isn't anything serious but we know Gakusho and we know he's going to act like his son has committed treason. ᴰʳᵃᵐᵃᵗⁱᶜ ᵃˢˢ ᵇⁱᵗᶜʰ⁻⁻

"Father." The teenager narrowed his eyes, at the older Asano that was sitting behind the desk whom seemed to glare at him back. As if he was going to ask the same question that he was going to ask for the last two chapters. 

"What could you want from me? I hope it's something school related--" 

"I want to know the secret of class 3-E." 

"The secrets of the failure of a class is something that isn't your concern. Don't be concerned with a class that has nothing to do with you. You're in class 3-A for god sakes." 

"So what? Isn't my twin brother in that class? He's only in that class because of bad behavior, but he has really good grades. Both of us know that, but you still sent him to class 3-E anyways, did you not?" The younger male narrowed his eyes, a hand resting onto his hip as he placed some weight onto that hip. The older dusty Asano merely rolled his eyes, as he scoffed at the mention of his twin brother: Karma Akabane. 

"Don't bring up your twin brother. Just because you're both related because of your whore of a mother, doesn't mean you still ask that question. Why don't ask him yourself?" He raised a brow. "Because..." Gakushu started, before clenching his fist. "He was told not to tell anyone outside of the class, and that includes his parents." The strawberry ginger said, "and why do you think that?" His father ask, the annoyance becoming more prominent through his words. "Because you told the teachers to tell them that." 

"So what makes you think that I or Karma, and anyone in that class would tell you?" Gakusho scoffed, before picking up a stack of paper and looked over the papers. "Now that this conversation is over--" 

"--this conversation isn't over!-" 

"--Go back to class. Your curiosity is starting to become a nuisance, especially in a business that has no matters being in." The older male said something before starting to work on the paper that was sitting in front of his desk. Before getting up to look out the window with his hands behind his back, now no longer giving Gakushu the attention that he wanted. 

The 15 year old sucked his teeth, now peeved and annoyed before turned around and left the room while also slamming the door closed behind him. 'Stupid old man.' Gakushu had thought to himself as he made his way back to class. 

Meanwhile with Karma

A certain redhead was eavesdropping on the conversation on two certain Asano's having a family feud in the principals office. He snickered, before peeking his head around the corner to see who had left the office, and just his luck it was the only person he wanted to see leave the office: Gakushu. His most beloved twin brother! ᵇ ᵘ ˡ ˡ ˢ ʰ ᴵ ᵗ

Gakushu felt his eye twitch before turning around to look at the person who called his name, already knowing who the hell called him. "What do you want?" He glared, seething with annoyance and wasn't in the mood the poked at for fun. But what can Gakushu possibly do to Karma? Hit him???

"Nothing of course, just heard from a little birdie that you're trying oh so hard to get to a certain secret of ours. Well, not like you'll ever find out what it is. Maybe when we're in our 30s, I can sell this information to you. Not like it'll be of any use to you by then." Karma chuckled, as leaned up against the wall. 

"Eavesdropping huh? I'm not surprised that something like you was doing something like that in the first damn place." Gakushuu scoffed, his hands in his pocket. "Hm, was I? I don't recall doing something like that." The red haired male laughed. You can practically see the horns and tail that's on him. 

"I don't see what's so important about this 'secret' that 3-E has. What could a class full of rejects could be possibly keeping a secret from all the other classes, that aren't full of rejects?" The purpled eyed male looked over to his twin, his hands resting into his pockets. Karma groaned before starting his sentence. "Our school year is almost over, since it's almost March. But that doesn't matter now. You don't get to know the fun we have our class because we're just nothing more than a class full of rejects who just happen to be in a class higher than us. And let let me remind you Gakushu..." Karma started before standing start up, before giving him a rather cold glare. The tension around them thickened, and the temperature dropped around a few degrees as well, "you only happen to be in 3-A because you're the principals son. Besides, it seems as though the people who are the most attractive are only in 3-E. Surprising, ain't it?" The male snickered,  "all because the ones who were attractive, aren't allowed to be smart nor given any chance to redeem themselves.  And who made those rules? The man who you call a fucking father." Karma hissed at him. 

Gakushu just silently glared, obviously having no type of backtalk. (ʸᵉᵃᴴ ᴵ ʰᵉᴬʳ ⁿᴼ ᵇ ᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᴬˡᵏ🗣🗣) While karma just started at him with triumph knowing that the male didn't have any kind of comeback because he just stated all facts, and the strawberry ginger can't counter that. "I'm late for class. And you're not helping me pass me class; can't be wasting my time on you." The Asano soon turned and left, his fists clenched." 

Gakushuu glared, staying silent as he soon turned around and went back to his own class. "I'm not wasting my time on you."

"Bye-bye~." The redhead waved and chuckled, making his way back to his back to his own class.

"Curiosity killed the cat they say~ but satisfaction bring it back."

~𝕴𝖎𝔫~

words: 1053