Story time:Continued

Iván's POV
When she asked me if I still loved Vanessa I felt an ache in my heart because I knew that she would never be mine again...it broke my heart every second knowing that she was in love with my brother and not me☹️but I knew he made her happy and all I ever want is for her to be happy she deserves to be happy and I know that he makes her happy I just wish that it wouldn't hurt me so much to see her happy.
Ivàn!! I heard Vanessa scream
Yes?-Me
Can I talk to you?-Vanessa
Okay.-Me
In private...-Vanessa
Okay we can go upstairs and talk.-Ivàn
No meet me at 8:00 where we had our first date...-Vanessa
Okay see you there.😕-Iván

Vanessa and I's first date was at a restaurant called "Cha Cha Cha"(FYI this is from Fast in the Furious 😂)after diner we went to the Santa Monica Pier and just walk.

I went to the restaurant that we had our first date, I waited there for about 15 minutes till I saw from a far distance a glim of light shining on me I noticed that it was Vanessa's car I walked up to her car and got in. She parked it in the back of the building of the restaurant.
Okay so what did you need to talk to me about.-Iván
I talked to Valeria.-Vanessa
And???-Ivàn
She told me about your guys conversation from earlier.-Vanessa
Okay?-Ivàn
You don't still feel that way for me right?-Vanessa
Ummm...no ofc not.-Iván
(Thoughts in Iván's head:How can I tell her yes I do I'm in love with you without hurting her again.)
Okay good and thanks helping out my sister today. Want to get some dinner since we're already here.-Vanessa
Sure let's go.-Ivàn
(Vanessa steps out the car)
I still love you Vanessa I always will...(Ivàn whispered to himself.)as he said that he felt a tear coming down knowing he could never have Vanessa back in his arms again...