Prompt #4

Prompt: A prompt where Leon and Brennan have kids and they go to Constance Academy with Kaz and Killian's kids

                A.N.- I guess this sort of goes along with Prompt #15 from the Conversion Academy Prompts book!

-----------------------------------------------

                Ben Warrick stared out of the window, feeling terribly bored. Their teacher was droning on and on with a boring lecture, oblivious to the students barely staying awake in front of him.

                Something hit Ben in the bed and he jerked in surprise. He looked over as the pen that hit him fell to the ground.

                Angelo Constance held up a crumbled ball of paper, tossing it to Ben. Ben caught it and unfolded it, smoothing it out flat against his desk.

                "I dare you to drop a textbook and scare everyone" was written on the paper.

                Ben shot Angelo a look and shook his head. He wasn't going to get in trouble just because he was bored.

                Angelo shrugged and started nudging his heaviest textbook towards the edge of his desk. Ben shook his head harder, but Angelo just smiled and kept nudging his textbook.

                Ben covered his ears right as Angelo knocked the book of his desk. It hit the ground with a too loud noise in the silence, causing several kids to jump and gasp in surprise, and shocking the teacher out of his lecture.

                "I'm so sorry," Angelo said in feigned surprise. "My elbow hit my textbook, Mr. Harvey."

                "It's alright, Angelo," Mr. Harvey said, though he had a hand over his chest. "Woke us up a bit, that's all."

                "It won't happen again, sir. I'll be more careful," Angelo assured, picking his textbook up and setting it in his bag.

                Mr. Harvey checked the time. "Well, class is almost over. I suppose I'll let you all out early today. I think that made us a bit jumpy."

                Kids looked relieved as they got up and hurried out. Ben grabbed his bag and left the room, mentally groaning as Angelo followed him."

                "Will you leave me alone?" Ben said impatiently. "You always get me into trouble."

                "And I always get you out of it," Angelo said. "I also got you out of that boring class early. You're welcome."

                "How are you top of the class again?" Ben said.

                "Because I'm smart. Which is why I can get out of trouble," Angelo said with a smile. "Let's find our brothers. I have something to show you."

                "Is your brother even here?" Ben said as they walked towards Caine Warrick's classroom.

                "Sure he is. His school had a half day, and my parents had to work. So he's here with my dad and Aunt," Angelo said.

                They stopped across from Caine's classroom and stood to wait. Some kids glanced at them, still baffled over the friendship.

                Angelo was the one who'd started their friendship. He'd been curious when he heard the sons of the infamous Kaz Warrick we're going to be at the Academy. He'd heard plenty of stories about Kaz Warrick from his dad and his grandpa.