Prompt #10

Prompt: Could you do one with the Constance 'heirs' like Adam's, Caroline's, and Leon's kids and how they interact with each other maybe at a family gathering or smth like I wanna see if they know that they will someday have the Academy

--------------------------------------

                "Hi grandpa," 11 year old Angelo Constance said. He held the hand of his 6 year old brother, Kian. Their parents stood behind them.

                "Hi, dad," Leon greeted. "Where are Adam and Caroline?"

                "They're sitting down over there. Angelo, Kian, your cousins are inside in the living room," Constance said.

                "Go play with your cousins. Dad and I will get you when it's time to eat," Leon said.

                Brennan knelt down to Kian, tugging Angelo down a little, too. "Behave, but don't let Uncle Adam's kids be mean to you, got it?"

                "Yes, dad," Angelo said with a smile, leading Kian away.

                They went into the house together. The Constance family was having a cookout at George's house, which meant the Constance cousins all had to spend the day together.

                They entered the living room, where their cousins all sat together. Two were on the couch, sitting next to each other quietly. Two sat on the ground, arguing over something.

                "Who died and made you king?" Emily said angrily. "That's a stupid game and we're not playing."

                "It's not stupid!" her brother, Cameron, said.

                "Your fighting is childish," one of the boys on the couch, Timothy, said.

                "We came at a good time, I guess," Angelo said, entering with Kian.

                The other boy on the couch, Gabriel, made a face and turned away from his cousins. "Of course you two are late. Uncle Leon is never on time."

                "Grandpa wasn't mad about it," Kian said. "Grandpa never gets mad at dad!"

                "That's because grandpa plays favorites," Tim said. He was the oldest of the cousins, and the most uptight. Angelo and Kian loved to mess with him.

                Angelo frowned at Tim. "It must be hard knowing you're not the favorite."

                "I'm not going to argue with a child," Tim said. "Besides, grandpa's favorites won't matter when I have the Academy."

                "My dad runs the Academy!" Kian said, scowling at Tim.

                "You mean your dad and my mom," Cam corrected. "If me, Angelo, Emi, and Kian all drop dead, then you can take over, Tim."

                "I'm not dropping dead anytime soon, so you can just shut your mouth and shove your fantasies up your ass, if you can find room in there next to your personality," Emi said, crossing her arms.

                "You're just a vulgar girl," Tim said.

                "And you're just a rude asshole," Emi said. "Kian, Angelo! We're going to find a game to play. Nothing Cam wants because he likes stupid games."