Prompt #5

Prompt: Could you do a CA/TOF prompt where they meet up at Leon's place and George Constance sees Kaz older now or something like that

----------------------------------------------------

                "Tell me why the two most rebellious groups the Academy has ever suffered are meeting at the headmaster's house?" I said as I stepped into Leon's house.

                "Because Beckett said his dad banned Kaz from coming over," Leon said. "He still blames Kaz for the way Beckett acts."

                "So we're bringing him here?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

                Leon gave me his patiently exasperated look. "My dad's not even home. He has meetings for the next few hours. We'll be fine."

                Beckett's old crew had come to visit him for the weekend, and Beckett's newer friends were curious about that group. So, here we all were, hanging out.

                "They'll be here soon," Leon said, checking his phone.

                "Is anyone home?" I asked.

                Leon nodded. "Just my mom. I...might have just said I had a group of people coming over. I left out that it was Kaz Warrick's crew."

                "Leon Constance, the deceitful little rebel," I said.

                Leon fidgeted with his dice. "I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind. I just didn't want my dad to find out."

                "Why not? I'm sure he'll be thrilled to know his worst nightmare is sitting in his living room," I said. "Actually, all of his worst nightmares are sitting in his living room."

                The doorbell rang and Leon gave me a light shove towards the living room before going to answer the door. I went into the living room and dropped onto a chair, watching as Leon led several people into the room a moment later.

                Beckett took a seat on the couch, Kaz next to him. Killian sat next to Kaz, shooting him a suspicious look and checking his pockets for any missing items. Tessa took the last seat on that couch. Leo, Mikayla, Pete, and Fagan all sat on the other couch, and Leon came and nudged me so he could fit on the chair with me.

                Kaz looked around. "Who knew I'd be sitting in Constance's house one day?"

                "Please don't steal anything. He'd love to arrest you," Killian said.

                "Do not get the cops involved," I said sternly. "He's already threatened me with them."

                "No one is getting arrested," Leon said. "Please don't steal anything from my house."

                "Sorry, sorry," Kaz said, tossing a TV remote and two sets of keys on the coffee table in front of him.

                "Can you find your chill?" Killian said. "I am a very fragile gay and I will burst into tears if Constance breaks out the rulers."

                "He's not here," Leon said. "He has meetings all day. Just don't steal anything and he'll never even know you were here."

                "Well where's the fun in that? I wanted to piss that asshole off," Mikayla said with a frown.

                "I like her," Fagan said.