Comedy Movie

[(y/n)'s POV]

When Mark and I arrived at the dine-in theatre the first movie poster we both saw was Deadpool. Mark looked over to me, "I'm gonna take a guess, and say that you wanna go see Deadpool." - "Yep! I've seen it before but it's fucking hilarious so I wanna see it again, with you." After I paused to say 'with you' I could see Mark's face turn a light pink shade with blush, it was honestly so cute to see. I grabbed his hand and dragged him off to go buy tickets and food.

About, what I assumed to be, forty minutes into the movie I stopped paying attention to the actual movie, and just looked at Mark's face; I watched his expression, when he laughed he would have the cutest grin on his face. Mark looked over at me with some fried pickle crumbs on the corner of his mouth, I lightly laughed, this caused Mark to blush, "W-what? Did I do something wrong?" he asked me, I just shook my head and said, "You didn't do anything wrong, except for having fried pickle crumbs on your face," I paused and decided to make a bold move, "oh no wait, you need to stop being so cute, that's what you did wrong, you're too cute." I was hoping that he would pick up on my not-so-subtle flirting.

[Mark's POV]

I was taking a wiping the crumbs off of my mouth when (y/n) told me that I'm cute. I couldn't believe it, I mean, my crush just called me cute, I could feel heat go to my cheeks, "I have a question for you, (y/n)," I said as an action scene came on, "but I'll ask you after the movie." - "Oh, okay." he responded, we both turned our attention back to the movie. Every minute or so I could see (y/n) glance at me, every time he looked at me I blushed like crazy. He was just looking at me because he wondered what the question was, right? That had to be it, I can't think of another reason he would be looking at me, it was making me blush like a schoolgirl around her crush.

The movie had ended and I wanted every reason to delay asking him the question, "Hey, you know how Marvel always has extra clips after the credits, let's stay a little longer to see them." He looked at me with his stunning (e/c) eyes, "Ok, whatever you wanna do, Mark." Whenever he said my name I felt amazing. I directed my attention to the screen to watch the ending, well, there goes my last excuse.

[(y/n)'s POV]

After the movie ended, along with the after credit scene, Mark and I left the theatre. We walked together in silence for about two minutes until I remembered that he had a question for me, "So Mark, what were you gonna ask me earlier?" He looked at me nervously, "I was, uhh, I was wondering, what is your opinion about me?" He bashfully looked at the ground while asked me. "Well, you already know I think you're cute, but I'm also really interested in you," Mark looked back up at me with a blush covered face, "interested in a romantic way." I took the last sip of my soda and tossed it in a trash can and proceeded to walk next to Mark.

We continued to walk in silence for almost five minutes, "So, what about you," Mark looked confused, "how do you feel about me?" Mark thought about this for a while, I felt slightly discouraged with how long he took to respond, "I think I really like you," he let out a frustrated sigh, "I just wished I asked you out as if this was a date rather than just to hang out." I got a sudden idea and checked the time, it was only nine pm. "Mark, what if we continue this as a date," he looked at me confused, "there's a place I like to go stargazing at, and I wanna take you there." I gave him my hand, waiting for him to take it, "Well the sky is pretty clear tonight, I guess we could go stargazing." He grabs my hand, and I lead him to a nearby wooded area.

~Final Word Count: 727~