The Truth

Hey guys sorry for not updating alot, ive had a lot of things goin on in my life lately n havent really had the time n energy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Mark's POV]

I woke up to the sound of a thud, then a muffled groan coming from my kitchen, I noticed that (y/n) wasn't laying next to me so I assumed he was the one downstairs, however; my paranoia was getting the best of me. I groggily got out of bed and wandered downstairs, sure enough, I saw (y/n) sitting on the kitchen counter, sipping a beer, and on his phone. "What time is it?" I asked. My boyfriend, without looking up from his phone, answered me, "3:47am." - "What are you doing up?" I continued to question. "Couldn't sleep." He said, finally looking up at me. I could dark circles under his eyes. "You know I'm concerned for you," I said while walking towards him, "right?" - "I know, babe." He responded hopping down from the counter. "Have you tried taking melatonin?" I asked, I was worried about (y/n), he doesn't know it, but I know that he hasn't been sleeping at all, I've been becoming increasingly worried about him, maybe leaving him home during tour isn't such a good idea. "We don't have any melatonin." He responded. I was biting my lip, "I know you haven't been sleeping at all," (y/n) looked up at me in shock, "is it because of me leaving for tour?"

[(y/n)'s POV]

The room was still with silence, I couldn't let him know what was actually happening, "Yeah," I lied, "I guess so." Mark pulled me into a hug. "You know you can come with me if you want," He looked up at me, "I can hire a pet sitter." I thought about it, I was split between two decisions, sleep, or being with my boyfriend. Which did I love more? Sadly, this was actually a tough question for me to ask myself, I guess I really hadn't gotten enough sleep lately if I was seriously debating this. "Fuck it." I said, causing Mark to look up at me, "So you're coming with me?!" He was so excited, it was adorable. "Yeah, but I have to talk to you about some... things, first." - "Sure," Mark said understandingly, "what's on your mind, (y/n)?" I opened up my messages with this 'Dark' cunt, as I was showing Mark the messages and explaining everything to him I got a splitting headache, me being the absolute idiot I am, I decided to ignore it. Mark snapped me out of my thoughts while he was looking through the messages, "Ummm," He from my phone up to me, "here." He handed me my phone.

xxx-xxxx: Y̬̻͉̫̲ͮ͑ͬ̅͗́ͅő̵͔͖̝͙u̮̳̻͎̜͟ ̞̗͙͉͎́͆ͥͅs̘͔͇̑̎h̦o̳̪̭͓̝̜̮͗ǖ̈l͓͉̝̱̊̅̐d̶͇̠ͥn̝̹͙̝͋̃͊̐́͡'̢̥̮͇̳̂͆ͥ̊̇̿ț͍̱͍̬̦̺ ͙̤͚͉̫́͠ȟ̬̯̼̠͐͛̒̚͜ă͍̟͗͗̇͂̑̊͠v͎̼͉͇̤͕̓ͥ͑̀e͕͑ͭͭ̀̾͑̋ ̜̦̘͖̥͈̼̐̍ͩͦ̚ț̸̱̩͂ͭ̾̈́̀ͮǫ͚̦͓̪ͭl̩ͨ̌͐́̀͡ḓ͙̪̻̺̊ͅ ̧͍̞̞̪̜͋̽̀ͥh̵̗̝̦͚͕̜̐ͨ̈́ͩ̓̚i̛̽m͓ͨ.͍̖̗̤ͣ̌̀ͪͮ̀̚ͅ

Before I could reply my phone shocked me, literally. "Shit!" I yelled while dropping my phone. The screen shattered on the floor. "Are you okay, (y/n)?!" Mark worriedly said while examining my hand. I didn't reply, all I could do was look at my phone. "There's no way that I'm leaving you alone from now on." Mark said while holding me close. "Ok." I hollowly responded. "Let's go back to bed." - "But-" - "Don't worry, (y/n)," Mark interrupted me, "I'll stay up so you can sleep." I nodded in response as he dragged me off to our room.

When I woke up I was staring at the ceiling, I could hear Mark's laughter from downstairs. I rolled over and reached for my phone, when I couldn't find it, I remember what had happened the night before. I sighed and went downstairs to get something to eat. When I arrived in the kitchen I looked at the stove's clock, it read 5:12pm. I had been asleep for about fifteen hours, damn, I guess I really did need that sleep. I took a few steps towards one of the cabinets but before I reached it I stepped onto something weird, I looked down and saw my phone was still sitting there. I was surprised that it didn't shock me again, I proceeded to cautiously pick it up and examine it. While looking over the damage the screen turned on, the problem was, I didn't touch any buttons. I sighed in annoyance and hastily placed it onto the counter, incase it wanted to shock me, again. My phone turned on like normal, I was still suspicious of it however. I unlocked it like normal and checked my messages.