Thunder

[Marks pov]
I was in complete pain, I had just woke up and my ass hurt so god damn much. After few minutes of laying in my bed, I realized that there was something missing, and something new. What was missing? My boyfriend spooning me from behind. What was new? The delicious smell of pancakes and bacon. I sat up and stretch, I felt the cuts on my stomach and back burn. I looked at them, they weren't deep enough to do any permanent damage so I didn't think much about them. Yawning, I grabbed one of (y/n)'s button up flannels, which was too big on me, but just barely covered my ass, I threw on a pair of underwear and tried to stand up. I fell to the ground with a thud, well he did exactly what I asked him to do I guess, I thought. Just then, I heard the bedroom door open, "Babe?" I heard (y/n) say, "you alright?" - "Yeah," I sat up and rested my chin on the bed, "nice to know that you can keep a promise." My boyfriend was, at first confused, but his facial expression quickly changed. "Oooohhhh..." he said as he walked over to me, "You really can't walk, can you?" - "Nope," a grin spread across my face, "guess you'll have to carry me!" I outstretched my arms waiting for him to pick me up.

[(y/n)'s pov]
I picked Mark up and he wrapped his legs around me while resting his head in the crook of my neck. I turned and walked out of the room, lightly tapping the door shut with my foot. When I entered the living room I placed Mark on the couch and returned to my cooking.
Once I was done cooking I grabbed our food and sat down next to Mark on the couch. "So what we gon do today?" I asked between bites. Mark looks out the glass doors to the porch, "Well, considering the weather," He said while motioning outside, it was raining hard, "we'll probably just stay inside and watch tv?" I simply nodded until an important thought struggled it's way into my head, "Wait, what about your channel?" Mark swallowed his last bite of food and groaned, "Do I reaaallly have to record? I'm p-" - "Yea Mark, you gotta make videos," I replied as I took his plate to the kitchen with me, "there's too many people that are countin on your videos to make their day." Mark let out a grumble, "Could I use the fact that I can't walk as an excuse?" I sighed and look over at Mark, he was giving me puppy eyes. After I placed his dish in the sink, I walked back over to the couch and carried, the unwilling, Mark to his recording room, and placed him down in his chair. "Really, babe?" Mark asked as he crossed his arms and huffed. "You gotta do your job Mark," I said as I gave him a quick kiss, then left.
I was sitting on the couch, reading a book with Pepe on my lap, and the tv on in the background. I suddenly heard Mark yell in frustration from the other room, "GOD FUCKIN DAAAAAMN IT, I DIDNT TOUCH THE FUCKIN KOOPA!!" He went on yelling about various other 'glitches' in the game, but I've seen enough of his videos to know that he really was just bad at the game.

[Mark's POV]
I finished recording, editing, and was currently uploading my first video of the day so I decided to take a break for a while. I tried to stand up, forgetting what had happened last night, and ended up lightly sitting back down in my chair. I had no other option, "Daaaaaaaddyyyyyy!" I yelled for (y/n) so he could carry me back to the living room with him. (Y/n) was at my door within seconds, "Yea what ya need?" He said while leaning against the door frame. "I like it when you carry me," I said with outstretched arms. As (y/n) walked over to me he said, "I think you mean 'I need you to carry me.'" He said with a crooked grin. "I mean... that too..." I said bashfully. (Y/n) chuckled and picked me up princess style, carrying out of the room and into the living room. When (y/n) got to the couch, with me still in his arms, he sat down with me in his lap.

[(y/n)'s pov]

The first thing Mark did when I sat down was snuggle up to me. He stretched out and wrapped his arms around my neck while he rested his head on my chest. I grabbed my book again and opened it back up to my last page. It was ironic, the situation I was in felt just like I was in a book; with Mark calmly listening to my heartbeat while the rain lightly pitter-pattered outside. It was serene. I used my free hand to rub Mark's back.
A chapter later and Mark had fallen asleep. I thought it would be better to not wake him up from his midday nap, after all, he already made one video, while fans may be worried later, I'm sure that he will have no hard time explaining what happened. I folded the page corner in, as to make a place marker, closed, and placed the book onto the nearby table. I slowly moved from my somewhat upright position to a more comfortable position for me to sleep in. Mark was mumbling various things in his sleep, it was adorable obviously, but I soon also found myself growing tired. I wrapped my arms around Mark as if I was afraid I would lose him, and I slowly drifted into sleep with the light sound of rain, and the occasional thunder, to aid me.

~~~~~~~~~

Im very tired, its 4am, Ive been up since bout 8am 😴😴
[986 words]