*Smile For The Camera

[Mark's POV]

I woke up with (y/n)'s arm wrapped around me. He was snoring lightly and the continuous rain outside had yet to let up. I sat up, straddling (y/n), and stretched my arms above my head. My entire body continued to ache from last nights events, and I didn't even want to attempt to walk without (y/n)'s... Was it because it he completely wrecked my ass last night? Partially, to be honest, I could probably walk decent on my own, I want my Daddy to carry me around like the little prince I am. I looked down at my boyfriend contemplating going back to sleep and playing it off as if I had never woken up, purely to get out of recording another video, I mean... do my fans really need two videos a day? They can surely go one day without two videos. I laid back down on (y/n), closed my eyes, and snuggled up close to him.

"Mark, you gotta record." (Y/n) said.

"W-wait, how long have you been awake for?"

"Long enough to watch you stretch adorably."

[(y/n)'s pov]

Mark's face was dusted by a light pink blush after my last statement. "Fine," he replied, "but you gotta carry me." I grinned at his last statement. I stood up while holding Mark close to my body as I walked over to his recording room. "I don't think I can actually record Mark said as I sat him down. "And why is that?" - "Because I don't wanna record by myself right now," Mark was spinning around in his chair lazily, then suddenly stopped to look at me, "(yyyy/nnnnn)?" I sighed, knowing that he was most likely going to ask me to do something for him, "Hmm?" - "What if you played a game with me?" Mark was giving me his trademark puppy-dog eyes, "We can do it live so I don't have to edit it and we can have more time to snuggle later, so what do ya' say?" I knew I wasn't going to get out of this situation so I agreed to play a game with Mark.

I pulled up another chair while Mark loaded up a game called Cuphead, it looked like a really old cartoon. Mark started his normal intro while I was crouching on the ground, why? Because Mark wanted to add comedic effect. After his intro he said, "Oh... oh and don't even think... for a GOD DAMN SECOND... that I, Me, THE Markiplier, am playing this, horrible, game again... by myself," he motioned towards the chair next to him, as I slowly, and awkwardly, climbed up into the seat, "I will be dragging this poor, poor, soul into this hell with me. Everyone welcome (y/n), and wish him good luck." I waved at the camera, I don't know how Mark does this all the time, just screaming at a camera constantly reminding himself that someone is going to see everything, every mistake, he does. "So everyone," Mark suddenly said, "We're gonna wait bout mneehh,10ish minutes so more people can join the live video... In the meantime though, I... willhave(y/n)readthechat..." Mark rushed his last few words so I barely understood what he said. "Wait, what??" - "Read the chat (y/n) and uuhh, and answer their questions," Mark said as he scratched his beard a bit.

The chat was flying by so I couldn't read most of the things but I read aloud the ones I could actually read. "uuuh, lemme see here," I said while reading the rapidly increasing chat, I found a comment that was very similar to others, most people were complimenting my appearances and saying they ship us, one stood out to me though, "BunnyGirl777 saaays, 'Wow (y/n) is hot... why is this the first time we seen him????' great question... I think Mark should answer this one, cause I can't," I lightly smiled and slowly turned towards Mark, noticing that attention was now turned towards him, he slightly choked on his water, "He's just now in one of my videos because I just got the idea to include him." While he didn't say it out loud I could tell that he was annoyed with the amount of people in the chat fangirling over me. I reasurringly rubbed Mark's leg out of sight of the camera and continued reading the chat. "uuuhh," I laughed lightly at this comment, partially because I don't know how Mark would react, "some one says 'HEY CONSPIRACY THEORY GUYS: what if Mark is actually dating (y/n) and that's why Mark JUST NOW let him in a video because Mark didn't want us knowing about their relationship??!'" Before Mark was able to react to the comment I read the next one, which people seemed to agree with a lot. "Wow, it really seems the people in the chat are just fighting each other now... Half of them are saying that you're straight and the other half are making up crazy theories about how you're actually dating JackSepticEye." I started laughing my ass off and so did Mark. After a few minutes of laughing at the crazy fans in the chat Mark finally calmed down, "Ok guys... we're gonna go ahead and start playing one of the best-worst games there is, CupHead." Mark went hit start and began narrating the game, I giggled sometimes because of the silly voices he was doing for each character.

After a while of dying, being saved, and dying again; we finally ended the stream. It was about 11:30pm when we stopped. Mark stretched his arms out and looked at me,"I'm so tired," he yawned and motioned for me to pick him up, "I just wanna sleep." - "But babe," I said gripping my stomach, "don't you kinda wanna eat somethin first?" - "Oh," Mark said, "yeah, I guess we never did eat dinner." I wrapped my arms around Mark, picking him up princess style, walking to our bedroom, and laying him down, softly, on the bed. While I left the bedroom to make something for us to eat Mark asked me where I was going, "I don't know, gonna make us somethin to eat." Before Mark could protest I was already out of the room and in the kitchen. After I had made the food and brought it back to the room I turned on the tv in our room and sat down on the bed next to Mark. I put on some cheesy tv show for us, we didn't talk much but we laughed our asses off at some stupid scenes in the show.

When we were done eating Mark was laying his head on my shoulder and was dosing off, I had to take care of the dishes before Mark fell asleep on me.

"Babe"

"Yeah, (y/n)?"

"Could you get off of me for a bit I need to take the dishes to the sink."

"Can't you just do that in the mornin?"

"I wish I could," I said while standing up, "but nah." I gave Mark a sarcastic grin while I walked out of the room, I could hear him loudly groan from the bedroom. I placed the dishes into the sink, washed them, and placed them in the dishwasher. When I walked back into our room I figured out that Mark groaned because he had fallen off of the bed, rather than, what I thought, was him just groaning in protest to me getting up. He was laying on the ground in nothing other than his boxer briefs, "I thought I could stand up on my own," Mark simply laid calmly on the ground, "I was... clearly wrong." I chuckled darkly and walked over to Mark.

[Mark's POV]

"You look so cute and helpless in this position," (y/n) said as he crawled on top of me, placing his hands on either side of my head, a chill ran up my spine. (y/n) suddenly started kissing and leaving marks all over my neck. "D-daddy~" I moaned out, I had a semi due to all of the attention (y/n) was giving me. Suddenly he picked me up and placed me on our bed, I was excited for what he was about to do to me, "What do you have planned for me tonight, daddy?" I heard him darkly chuckle as he walked over to our closet, "Oh... nothing special," (y/n) was in the closet for a while rummaging around and I grew more excited by the second. When (y/n) walked back into the room he was in sweatpants with no shirt on, he walked around the bed and plopped down, falling asleep almost instantly. "W-wait," I said shaking him lightly, "what are you doing?" - "Goin to sleep, what's it look like I'm doin?" - "But I thought-" - "Oh, did you actually think I was gonna fuck you," (y/n) said turning and facing me, "I like to give my partners time to heal fully," he got close to my ear and whispered, "don't worry baby, I'll be rougher next time." With this (y/n) wrapped his arms around me and fell asleep, I, however, had a harder time falling asleep considering I was still hot and bothered from what my boyfriend just did to me.

~~~~~

(1522 words)

hahaha this time its only 3:02am 🙃 wow im might actually get some sleep tonight... lmaaooo jkjkjk... im hooked on Higurashi n i cant stop watching it... kms