CHAPTER 1

L's POV:

"Matsuda, where is Chief Yagami?" I asked Matsuda without looking at him. I concentrated on the computer where I read reports regarding the Kira Case.

" He went to the station. He said that there is something he left there and went to get it." Matsuda answered me.

"Ok. Call him and tell him I want to talk to him." I said, and realized that I dont have sweets in my table anymore. So I went to the fridge and get some strawberry cake.

Oh, Kira. You're so childish. Well, we're just the same. I hate losing.

Light's POV:

My Dad just called me and told me that get ready coz he'll pick me up. I was wondering why but then , prepared myself.

"Where are we going Light?" Ryuk asked me, the shinigami who owns the Death Note.

"I dont know, Ryuk. And when my Dad is with me, or anyone, will you just shut up your mouth?" I told him and wrote few names of the criminals before keeping it somewhere safe and went downstairs.

(time skip)

"Who wants to meet up with me Dad?" I asked him as we enter the elevator.

"L wants to meet you. Seems like he wants you to help us with the Kira investigation." he answered me. I followed him as he entered one room. I looked at those men who stood up as my Dad entered the room. Ok, the Police. I looked around the room and saw a guy on my right. He was sitting weirdly. His feet on the chair and his chest leaning on this thigh, hands on his knees and he rubs his thumb unto his lips. 'So sexy', I told mysel-- wait! What did I just say?! That man ? Sexy?! No, he's not ! He's ...weird.

" Ryuzaki, he's my son, Light" he told the weird man. That Ryuzaki just looked at me. Oh, his gray eyes. His pale color. His messy raven black hair. His nose. And his ... Sexy lips. Damn, he's cute! " Light, he's L. But now, you should call him, Ryuzaki", my Dad was about to say something more but Ryuzaki stood up. Walking towards us. No! Towards me! Damn it ! Why is this heart beating so damn fast?! I feel so hot in here!

' Of course, you're nervous coz he's L. You're greatest enemy.' my conscience told me. Yeah. That's right.

" Light Yagami, son of the Chief of the NPA." he started without breaking the eye contact. Damn! Damn! Damn! " As what your Dad just told you, I am L. Call me Ryuzaki from now on." He looked at my Dad, I followed him, and looked at my Dad. "I've heard that your son has a good detective ability. And I'd like him to help on the Kira Case". And looked at me "Would you mind joining us on the investigation?"

"Oh, sure! That would be great!" I faked a smile at him.

'Ohhh! Nice, Light. You've already entered the police. The Kira Investigation!' Ryuk said , laughing.

" And Chief Yagami, I want to tell you that I suspect your son to be Kira." he said coldly. My eyes widened. I was shocked! Damn this guy!

"Hahahahaha" Ryuk laugh with his statement. "That man is genius. You've got to know his name ASAP and write his name on the Death Note and be the God of the New World!"

'Of course, I know, Ryuk. Shut up!' I want to tell him that but I cant.

My Dad also looked at me with disbelief marked all over his face.

"Hey, hey, hey! What's that! How'd that happen that you suspect me to be Kira?! There's no way I can be Kira!" I yelled at him. Damn!

L's POV: