Chapter 3

Light's POV:

Three days had passed since that most memorable night with L. He became much more sweeter than he was before.

"Light-kun." he called me. I turn to face him. "I'd like to breath some fresh air." I nod and held his hand. The other officers just looked at our hands as I tell him we'll just go breathe some air. They nodded and we made our way outside the office.

"Is there something you'd like to talk about, Ryuzaki?" I asked him. He faced me.

" I lived in bliss of happiness the last three weeks and three days that I almost forgot about the Kira Case." he started. Still looking at me. "Light-kun, I just want to tell you that , that was the most happiest times of my life."

"Where is this conversation going, Ryuzaki?" I asked him nervously. My hands started to shake.

"Nothing. I just want to tell you how I feel." he said smiling at me. Im still nervous as hell. "Light-kun, are you fine? You look pale."

"Y-yes. Im fine, Ryuzaki." I held his hand and placed it on my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too.. So much.." he pecked my lips and turn to see the beautiful city in front of us. I hugged him from the back, placing my chin on his shoulders. "I hope to catch Kira soon and live happily with you."

"We'll catch him, love." I say as I hug him tighter. "Do you still suspect me?"

"Yes, but not that high now. About 15%, Light-kun."

"That high?! How high was it before?"

"20%, Light-kun." I gasped as I hear that.

"You're kidding arent you?"

"No, Im not, Light-kun. Im serious." I pouted as I heard him say that. He smiled and gave a peck on my lips. "Is that ok as a payment for making my boyfriend pout?"

"No. I need more. Its just a smack, Ryuzaki!" he turned to face me and and hold my face on his hands and kissed me torridly. We were gasping for air after the kiss. I smiled at him and he's blushing. "You've got the sweetest lips I've ever kissed."

"How many girls have you kissed before, huh? Light-kun?!" he looked at me intently.

"Just three, love."

"Tch."

"Is my love getting jealous now?" I asked him with my teasing voice.

"No! Im not!. Let's get inside. Its time to work." I held his hands and kissed it. He looked at me and get that chance to kiss his forehead. "I love you."

L's POV:

Its already 10 at the evening and we are cuddling each other. Today was a hard day work regarding the Kira case. His arms around me like he's protecting me from something. The comfort silence around us. I am hearing and feeling his heartbeat, his breathe. When someone came to my mind.

"Light-kun?"

"Hmm?"

"How about Miss Amane?" and I tilted my head to look at him. He looked at me.

"What about her?"

"I mean. She's your girlfriend after all."

"Uh. Yeah. Right. I'll tell her when she comes and visit me here."

"What if she..?"

"She what? Get mad? Its fine. That wont change the fact that you're my boyfriend. That I want you. That I love you." I cuddle to him more as I heard his answer. I really love this man.