Chapter 6

Light's POV:

It was so cold in this jail before L came and cuddling with me. I havent moved on from the bliss of happiness when L accepted my marriage proposal to him. Not just that but also the news he told me of him being pregnant. Yes. I cant believe it too. I've learned from school that male cant impregnate a male but what just happened between me and L must be a miracle. And I thank the Great Creator for giving us a miracle. Now, I can say that I am the happiest person in the world. "Im so happy."

"Me too." L said. His head lying on my chest. "Your heartbeat is so fast, Light-kun."

"Yeah. You're the only one who can make that." he chuckled at my answer. I kissed his forehead. "Its getting late. Go sleep and take a rest."

"Yes, Sir! Goodnight, Light-kun."

"Goodnight,L." and he gave me a peck on my lips.

( fast forward )

"Here's your food, love." I put the fries on his table and look at his laptop. "What are you doing?"

"Oh, Light-kun! Get away from me! You smell awful! Argh!" he said while covering his nose. I smelled myself.

"But I just went to shower, L." while still smelling myself.

"Just go away! Argh! Dont come near me!"

"Ok then. Just call me when you need something.

"'kay."

Yes. L's suggestion was granted by the higher up. They will give me a picture and the name of the sentenced prisoner and I'll be executing them. They said that its better than electrifying them or hanging them. Meaning, I haven't given up my ownership of the Death Note. I asked Misa to give up her ownership. Its good that she didnt used her stubbornness and gave it up.

Just after him telling everyone that his request was granted, we announced that we're engaged. Everyone was happy about it. Though they are wondering why he is acting weird. I just told them to let him be. Only Watari knows his condition. I told them maybe he was just stressed. Some of the officers are still here since they are watching my move. I havent got their trust on me. I know its hard trusting me again after all I've done but I promised them to not kill without the higher up giving me names of people who should be killed.

"Light!" it was Misa's voice. Yes, she still goes here since she's helping me prepare for the wedding. She'll talk to Ryuzaki and come to me if its fine for me. I told her to just do what Ryuzaki wants for the wedding. "Well, here it is. Ryuzaki just wants a simple wedding ceremony. Just family and few friends. He wants it to be private."

"I'd prefer that too."

"He wants the wedding in the afternoon. Just before sunset. He wants it to be prepared in the rooftop."

"Ok. Can you do it?"

"Dare me!" and she laugh. "Oh, I forgot. He said that you'll be the one to walk the aisle."

"What?! N-no way!"

"That's what he said." and she shrugged her shoulders. I hurriedly went to L and confirm it.

"Hey, love. Can we talk?" I tried getting his attention.

"Yeah." he said while covering his nose. "Make it fast."

"Misa told me about the wedding preparations. I liked it!" I said, he looked at me.

"Good. Then go?"

"Naah. I have to tell you something."

"What?"

"I want you to walk down the aisle. Please?" he looked at me in disbelieve. "Please?" I made a puppy look that I know he falls for every time I do it, and he just gives in .