just...something

There's a lot of issues that the government is facing. First and for most , the "War on Drugs". According to the Chief of the Police, there are about 2000+ who died during the execution of the said "war". The current issue in the country was the death of 19yr old guy(Im not sure if he was 18 or 19). Witness claimed that the guy had already surrendered but the police still shot him. 

And also, the death of someone who was accused as a "Holdapper". According to the findings during his autopsy,there were marks on his wrist which may show that he was bounded, abrasions on his knees may also indicate that he was dragged and the  gunshot wounds may also may indicate the trajectory of the bullet where it may be believed that he was shot even when he was already laying on his back. 

A lot of issues like this has been on the media since the last time I watched the news (and that was saying a lot since I cant remember when was the last time I watched the news..)

There is also the issue on rebellion, the territory, and also the issue on the officials of the government (which is still connected to drugs)

ugh. I just wish that Death Note is real and Im in possession of one..

--

see you guys on the next chapter.