Epilogue

Light's POV:

*After 7 years*

"Daddy!" a girl's voice said and I looked back. My baby girl, Maddison run to me with her brother on her heels.

"Babe, stop running. I dont want you to fall." I told her and knelt. I opened my arms and they came and hugged me.

"Daddy. Were you crying?" Scythe asked and wiped my cheeks. "Do you miss Dad?"

"Yes. I do miss him, baby." I answered him and kissed their foreheads.

"We miss him too." Both of them answered and hugged me tighter. I carried them and we sat on the bench.

"Daddy, can you tell us more about Dad?" Scythe asked. I smiled and started telling them about L.

"Your other Dad, L. Is the best detective in the world. He's the most beautiful person I've ever laid my eyes on. Well except from you guys. You got your hair and nose from him, Scythe. Your eyes and your lips, Maddison are from him too."

"Do you guys want to know more about your Daddy?" A voice came from behind and we leaped to our feet and turned to look at the person.

"DAD!" yelled the twins and ran to him. He knelt and opened his arms. The kids hugged him and they fell. I made my way to them while smiling. I let them hug and kiss each other before I helped them on their feet.

"Hey, Love." I held his hand and pulled him to me. I kissed him on his forehead and his lips and the kids squealed.

"Hey, Hubby." he answered me and hugged me.

"You didnt tell me you were arriving today."

"I wanted to surprise you guys. Looks like you were crying again, eh?"

"Yes, Dad! Daddy was crying again! He's a cry baby!" Scythe shouted and we all burst out laughing.

"I just miss you, that's all. You were away for 5 months!" I whined and he pecked me on my lips.

"Im sorry, hubby. But, worry not. L is not available for the time being."

"Good. Coz I need my wifey. By my side. Forever." I told him and kissed him passionately on the lips. When I pulled away, I took Scythe and he took Maddsion.We held hands and made our way to our home.

I did many wrong things in my past. Even more when I took ownership of the Death Note. The cursed notebook, the most deadly weapon ever, is also the best gift ever. If I didnt had the ownership of the note, I wont be able to meet an amazing person I call my husband. And now, seven years had passed, I am living as an ordinary human, with a husband and beautiful kids. A home made with love and hard work. I wish nothing more, coz I already have everything I need in life.

*FIN*

--

BYE.