Chapter 7

(time skip. Wedding Day.)

MISA's POV:

Everyone is now settled at the rooftop of the building. Just few friends and Light's family are invited. Everyone looks gorgeous in their suit and gowns. The scene is perfect for a romantic gesture like this. The sun is setting that gives orange color in the surroundings. The guests are chatting with each other, while Light, on the other hand is silently standing near the altar.

"Hey." I tried to catch his attention. He almost jumped in surprise for that. "Are you ok?"

"Y-yes. Im ok. Its just... Yeah, just nervous." he answered me. I smiled at him.

"I believe its normal. Dont worry, it'll be fine. Inhale. Exhale." I told him, he did it. "Good. Just breathe ok? You really look pale. L wouldn't want that." he gave me a smile.

"You look really good on your gown. Did Matsuda already saw you?" I feel my cheeks burn as I heard his name.

"Light!" I say and looked away. "I-i .. I gotta go. I'll check L in his room." I walked away without looking back. I tilted my head, looking at the ground when I felt I bumped to someone. "I-Im sorry." I apologized without looking at him. I almost run but the person grabbed my elbow. I didnt looked at him.

"M-misa Misa?" That voice. Its Matsuda! I looked at him and he smiled at me. I felt my cheeks burn again. "Wow. You look so beautiful." Admiration and love is written on his eyes.

"T-thank you." I told him and I tried to get free from his grip. "I gotta go. I need to check on L. The event is nearly to start." He smiled and let go of my elbow. My heart is beating so fast. I never felt this to Light, or to anyone before.

Am I inlove with him??

LIGHT'S POV:

The song started playing and my heart beat even faster, if thats possible. I am nervous, yes, but definitely happy. The police who are involved in the investigation, my family, Watari, Mello and Near, whom knew from the same orphanage which Watari was supervising, who were also candidates to be L's successor are all here.

The door opened and came out the most beautiful and amazing man I've ever know. He is so handsome on his pure white suit. His belly was big, and it showed on his suit, but he's still beautiful, the belly added more to his beauty. I am feeling happy to see this man walking towards me while trying to keep the tears on his eyes by blinking it away. Misa was holding his hand to guide him on his way towards me. And I feel myself crying at the sight. Finally, today, L will be officially mine.

They stopped infront of me and Misa held L's hand to me and I accepted it willingly. I smiled to her and kissed her cheek, she congratulated us again and went n her seat. I smiled at L and walk him to the Minister.

"Mr. Yagami, you can now kiss your husband" the Minister said.

"Sure!" I told him and gently pulled Ryuzaki towards me. His soft lips fell on mine and I kissed him hungrily.

"Hey! Stop ! You can continue that later!" Matsuda yelled and I pulled away from L. I glared at him playfully and he replied by posing a peace sign while laughing. The people were clapping and congratulating us again while we were walking away.

"I love you so much, Mr. Yagami" I whispered to L and he turned to me and kissed me. "I love you too, Mr. Yagami."

L's POV:

We entered the reception area and found everyone waiting for us, we were led by Misa to the center stage facing everyone. I looked at everyone and the surroundings and I was amazed by how Misa changed the boring office suite into an elegant hall. I looked at my husband and saw him already looking at me with such love and adoration in his eyes. I still cant believe that Light is now my husband. Its like a dream. And I dont want to wake up if that is so.