Chapter 4

(continuation of previous chapter. )

L's POV:

He is now kissing me passionately, pinning me on the bed.

"Unchain me, Love" just like what I always do. I give him the key and unchain us both without breaking the kiss. We grasped for air and he looked at me.

"I love you, L."

"I love you too, Light-kun."

He started to reveal my upper body. Run down his kisses to my neck, to my chest, to my nipple. I feel so hot and this pleasure eating me. I let out a soft moan.

"Take off your clothes, love." I said to him and he obeyed. He knelt and remove his shirt and his pants, leaving his boxers. He also removed mine and leaving my boxers too.

"Someone's mad." he chuckled in my ear.

"S-shut u--" I didnt finished my sentence when he crashed his lips on me. His hands exploring my body, each of his touch brings fire on my skin. I moan on the kiss. I feel him smirked.

"You love my touch. My kisses." he said and started putting wet kisses on my cheeks, and neck. He just let me explore his muscular chest, his abs. Damn! So sexy body! His skin is so soft and well toned. His kiss went back to my lips, seeking entrance. I let him and we fight for dominance. He won. I felt his hand on my member making me gasp for air.

"Ooh, Light-kun!" as I push my head deeper on the pillows and arc my back. He plays with the tip of my member.

"Love that?" he asked in a seductive tone. I nod with pleasure. "Want more of that?" I nod. I cant find words to say to him. This pleasure eats me. "Begged for it, love." he whispered in my ears.

"Please, love."

"Please what?" while biting and licking my nipple.

"More."

"More what?" his voice now more of teasing.

"Damn it, Light! Just fuck me!!" just when I realized what I just said, he's now on top of me, showing his ever so seductive smirk.

"On your knees, love." whispered and as I follow him, he made me turn back, me facing the head board of the bed. He guided my arms to hold unto the head board. I just followed him. I dont have the guts to disobey him. No, I dont want to disobey him. I want to please him. I'll do whatever he wanted to do. "Suck" and then entered two fingers on my mouth. After wetting my fingers, he made its way to my hole which made my body tensed. He then kissed my shoulders. I slowly relaxed. His free hand roaming on my chest while supporting me. He entered in and out.

"Ohh , ahh, ahh! Damn." moan in pain and pleasure. I let out a pre-cum.

"Im just starting , love" he seductively whispered in my ears. His breathe in my ear made me shiver. "Ready?" I nod, his free hand hold my cheek so that he can kiss me.

"Ahh!" I moan again as I feel him roughly enter me. He stayed there just for few seconds and started moving. Slow at first. He moved a back and now, I am like a dog on my hands and knees. He gripped my hip tightly and seek support there. "Oh, Love! Im cum--" I wasnt able to finish my sentence when I feel him take out his member on my hole. "Light-kun!" I yelled and look at him from the back, I saw him smirking at me. "W-why did you s-stop?"

"Nothing, love." still smirking.

"Goddammit Light!" I put myself together and stare at him deadly. He still smirking at me. Its annoying!

" Whoa, whoa, whoa. My love is mad." just before he can make another signature smirk, I crashed my lips unto him. I laid him down, so I am on top of him now. I bit his lower lip and he let out a moan. I started to run my kiss on his cheeks, down to his chest, to his abdomen and he keeps moaning. So sexy. I came to my knee and look at his naked body.