Chapter 5

Matsuda's POV:

"LIGHHHTTTT!" Misa Misa shouted while waiting for the door to open. "Have you found your Death Note?"

"Yes. I found it in one of the drawers. Come." I heard Light, and then footsteps near my post.

Damn. I didnt know behind her cute face was a psychotic killer. I even have a crush on her!

"So, you already know Ryuzaki's name?"

"Yes. I'll be the one to kill him. And my Dad. You'll be the one to kill the others."

"Yes, God! Let us start!"

That's the hint we've got to move. Chief Yagami tied Misa Misa's hands and Light hold her. As my role, I grabbed Misa's Death Note from her. And just a second. I saw an awful figure not too far from them. It was big.

"I told you, Misa. This is a bad idea. You we're drowned by your love to Light. Look! I told you, he's a traitor!" the huge figure was talking to Misa.

"Waaaah!" I shouted as I see and hear the figure talked. It looked at me.

"So, you already saw Rem, Matsuda." she said. "Damn you , Light! Traitor!" She yelled at Light.

( time skip)

Misa and Light are now imprisoned separately. Everyone in the HQ is sitting just right in front of them. Misa still cant move on. She keep cursing Light. And Light just stood there, silently. Having eye contact with Ryuzaki.

"So this is the Death Note." Chief Yagami started. He looked at his son. "Why did you do this, Light?!"

"I want to change the world. Make it a peaceful and better place for all the human. I wanted to eliminate the rotten humans.I wanted to be the God of the New world." Light's voice is full of sadness. He's on the verge of tears still looking at Ryuzaki. "L, I've lost. We've lost."

Ryuzaki just looked at Light. There's sadness in his eyes too.

"Is there something we can do about this?" Ryuzaki said. He's different now.

"No. Justice will be served to them." said Chief Yagami. Its like we're not talking about his son.

"They'll surely get a Death Penalty for this!" I didnt know it slipped my tongue. Everyone looked at me.

"Y-yeah. I know." Light said. And looked at the floor.

"Matsuda! Matsuda! Do something! I dont want to die! Matsuda! Help me!" Misa Misa yelled. "I p-promise! I promise I'll do everything you want me to do!" and that shocked me. Everything. "If you want us to be together, fine. Just... Just help me not to get killed. Im begging you." and she stopped, crying. She covered her face with her palm and sit there.

"I-its fine for me if I'll be the one to get the penalty. Spare Misa. She just killed people on my orders. I am the one who dragged her to this hell. On one condition, Misa will give up her ownership of the note and promise to never touch it again."

Everyone looked at Light. He still was looking at the floor. When he realize that no one reacted, he lifted his gaze to us. With a confused face.

"N-no! No! I cant let that happen!" Ryuzaki shouted. And that. That's different. "I'll think of a way out!. No one's going to get killed!" He said and walked out the room.

"RYUZAKI!" we all yelled. Excluding Light and Misa.

"Love. G-give up on me." I heard Light's voice saying those words. It was full of love and sadness and pain. I looked at him. His eyes are on my way but seems like he cant see me. "I am a murderer. A psychotic murderer. I am not worthy for the love of such a pure and loving man like you. I never wished to shame your name because your lover is Kira." as he cried, everyone in the room turned to look at him. His cries are cries of a broken man.