ten

08 : 47 |

as if she had sleep. her eye lids slowly dropped but she had forced them to open again.

this cycle had been repeating since she had sat down at seven in this coffee shop.

surprisingly, this coffee shop had no one in it. as if min yoongi is going to walk in like in a cliche story, she thought and chuckled.

there was a little hope in her which she wished he would.

the ding of the door opening attracted her attention.

what a cliche story.

he was there, buying coffee at the cashier. she gulped and brought her attention back to the caramel macchiato in her hand. her conscious finally awake.

he glanced around and his eyes met hers.she quickly turned away.

he squinted at her. he walked closer to her after he ordered his coffee. closer. and closer.

how she wished she could disappear right now. wasn't this what you wanted?a cliche story, she thought to herself.

she turned and looked at the man who stood so near to her.

"aren't you that girl i've been bumping into," he chuckled in a deep tone

you're so damn hot. she had wanted to scream.

"ah yes," she replied with a small smile. he squinted his eyes again. "whats your name?"

"you wouldn't want to know," she mumbled.

"doesnt every fan want to get notice by their idol? im giving you the chance."

"im familiar to you, its just that you can't remember," she spoke and he gave a confused look.

this is really turning into a cliche story oh my god.

" then how about you tell me your name?"

" its jennie. ring a bell?"

• • •

[ A/N ]

Im NOT OKAY. I WENT TO MUSIC BANK AND THEY WERE THIS CLOSE TO ME. I SCREAMED SO LOUD AND MIGHT I ADD JIMIN SMILED AT ME

FUCK MY LIFE

ITS COMPLETED

CutieS