thirty

05 : 00 PM ▮

there she was at the ramen shop. stuffing noodles into her mouth like a pig.

"oh my gosh, slow down man. nobody's gonna steal your food," the chef laughed as he sat beside her.

"shut up jae, this is nice," she said.
"you're still the same since elementary," he smiled. "nope,i just love food," she grinned.

and like a cliche story, bangtan boys were just having their meal at the same ramen shop.

the first person who caught jennie was seokjin.
"hoseok," jin pinched the hoseok's thighs as he was beside him. "hyungggggg," hoseok whined and rubbed his thighs in pain.
"shut up and look there," jin pointed towards jennie and hoseok gasped.

with that gasp, everyone else turned their attention to his gaze.

"jennie" yoongi mumbled.

"is that her boyfriend?" taehyung asked, earning a slap on the back from hoseok.

"maybe," yoongi mumbled again.

how beautiful she looked even with her stuffing noodles in her face.

yoongi grinned and his gummy smiled appeared.

he misses her so much

"but if its really her boyfriend, then i just hope he makes her happy," he smiled and closed his eyes.

"happier than i did," he said softly.

the member's eyes softened at his posture right now. none of them had seen him like this ever before.

"he's so whipped for her," jeongguk whispered.