Explanations and Blanket Forts

"Go fish."

"I hate this game."

"You're such a sore loser!"

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself in a small room with just a bed.

I stood up and pressed my ear against the door.

"Am not!"

"Just shut up and get the card!"

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"

Nate.

"You're supposed to be watching the girl!"

That bastard.

"But she's in a room."

"So what?!"

I heard footsteps coming closer to the door. I quickly moved back and sat on the bed, just as the door opened, revealing Nate and two othet guys.

"Sleeping Beauty's finally awake," Nate said with a smirk and started making his way towards me, "Steven, Phil, go someplace else and make yourselves useful. Oh and shut the door on your way out."

Steven and Phil obeyed his orders and left Nate and I alone.

I shuffled on the bed and turned my head so I wouldn't have to be looking at him.

"I heard you didn't go to school today," Nate said, taking a step closer to me with every word, "You naughty girl."

I bit my tongue to stop myself swearing at him and forced myself to turn away.

"Was it your idea? Or Corey's?"

Again, I said nothing.

"It was obviously Corey's, you don't know how to have a little fun. But little Corey won't find you now. No one will."

I swallowed my words again and clenched my fists.

"You don't talk as much as you used to," Nate commented, leaning close to me so that if I turned my head, our foreheads would touch "That's good though. Remember where your big mouth got you?"

I did remember even though I didn't want to. I remembered the helpess girl I used to be. I remembered the way he tried to take advantage of that, and what happened when I didn't let him.

All these memories came rushing back so fast I didn't fully think of the consequences when I punched Nate's jaw.

~~~

The sun was starting to set and I was still in these stupid woods. I didn't stop running until about five minutes ago, just to be sure no one could find me.

After I punched Nate, I raced out of the room, took my phone from one of the tables, and ran into the woods just left of the house.

Now I was deep in these woods, the sun was setting and I had no idea where I was.

Just then my phone started ringing. I looked down at the caller ID and saw it was Corey.

"Hello?"

"Katie where the fuck are you?" Corey yelled through the phone.

"I don't know."

"What the fuck do you meaning you don't fucking know?!"

"Corey, calm down," I said trying to calm him, knowing it wouldn't work, "All I know is that I'm in the woods and it's getting dark and I don't like the idea of wolves jumping out of no where."

"Which woods?"

"I don't know! I was drugged and driven here and just got out, so I don't know which fucking woods I'm in!"