Fancy Resturants and FIFA

"Abdicate."

"Give up, such as power, as of monarchs and emperors, or duties and obligations."

"Correct."

College for Corey and myself was never really a problem. I had chosen a place closest to where my mom was going to move. Corey had chosen the same because he didn't feel like he could leave this place, after what had happened to Lyla.

My mom had apparently been looking for houses ever since we moved to California. Now she had finally found one and we were moving at the end of the year.

"Kit Kat?"

I looked up at Corey who was staring at me expectantly.

"Aberration."

"A state or condition markedly different from the norm."

"You're, like, spot on with these definitions."

"'Spot on'?" I said, laughing.

Corey just shrugged. He looked down and was just about to read out another word from the book when my bedroom door burst open.

Sam stood there, "Get up."

Corey looked over at her lazily and raised an eyebrow.

Sam rolled her eyes, "Just get up."

"You should probably listen before she goes crazy," we heard a voice shout from downstairs.

Dylan's.

At the sound of Dylan's voice, Corey shot up and rushed down. They hadn't seen each other and a while.

"Quick!" Sam said while searching through my closet.

"Where are we even going?"

"Somewhere over the rainbow."

"Wonderful," I replied sarcastically, "What's with the bag?"

Sam had brought along a huge bag that I could probably fit in.

"This place is supposedly really nice and fancy so we have to dress accordingly."

I nodded and helped her look.

My wardrobe was incredibly messy and I didn't own many dresses, fancy ones especially, which was why I was surprised when Sam pulled out an incredible dress.

It was a peach dress with a crossover top pattern, a silver belt running across my chest and the bottom half pleated and flaring.

I stared at the dress in awe, slowly reaching out to touch the perfect pleats.

"Wow," I breathed in fascination, "I didn't even know I had this."

"Because you didn't," San said with smile, "Corey bought this for you. When I told him about this dinner he made me help him dress shop, but he picked this one out himself."

"That's so cliché," I mumbled, still smiling.

Sam playfully slapped my arm, "Be nice. I need to go give this to Dylan because his clothes are in here too."

She gave me the dress and left my room, probably to use the other bathroom and give what ever was in the bag to Dylan. I went into my bathroom and slid the dress on, surprised that Corey knew the exact size to get me. I turned to the full length mirror and stared at my reflection.

The dress was beautiful. It hugged my body in all the right places. It complimented my hair and all my facial features.

I walked out of the bathroom. Sam looked up from her phone and she smiled, "Your boyfriend has amazing taste. Remind me to tell Dylan to shop with him more often."