Chapter 7

If it weren’t for a wolf jumping over me, Justin probably would’ve killed me. The wolf was an auburn color and slightly smaller than Justin. Kids had gathered around us and were all staring.

Justin growled before the wolf struggled to stand. I could tell that Justin was telling the wolf to stand down but it didn’t want to. Slowly and gradually, the auburn wolf moved to the side and laid on the ground. As Justin moved forward, i struggled to back up. All of my body hurt but now i was doubting myself. i really wanted to live. 

Justin lunged forward and his mouth wrapped around my leg dragging me forward. i screamed in pain. i turned over and tried to pull away but he just continued to pull me towards him. The other students just stood there around us. It finally hit me when i saw this. All the wolves in this class were for the other pack! How could i be so stupid and not catch this before! Why was i even in this class?

A growl sounded in front of me and I tipped my head back to see three wolves. One was a brown and white while the others were mostly brown. They stood in a line and growled at us. Justin looked at them briefly before turning his head back to me. He was about to bite my neck before the other wolf jumped forward. It was the leader of the three wolves. Justin rolled off with the wolf on top of him while the other two came to me. 

“Get away from me!” i screamed. 

‘Relax, it’s just Dylan and Jakub. It’s Tyler so you know.’ He groaned. 

i looked over and saw him pin Justin to the ground. i watched the wolves by me before one’s fur slowly disappeared. Dylan filled the spot of the wolf and ran to my side. 

“Where did he bite you!” he yelled.

“My leg.” i whispered. 

“Fuck, ok, i need you to stay calm and try not to move. There is going to be a lot of pain soon. It’s hard to explain but since he’s in the other pack, your body knows it. His bite is venom to your body. It won’t just naturally heal like our wolf normally can.”

“Dylan, i’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to get him that angry. He was just supposed to get a little mad.” i cried. i screamed in pain as more pain swarmed through my body from the bite mark. 

“Shh, it’s ok. You need to relax. Tyler! Get your ass over here now!” Dylan yelled. Tyler threw Justin against the wall and ran to me. He paused and looked at my leg. “He bit her--” Dylan stopped, turned wolf, and jumped behind Tyler all in a second and blocked Justin from attacking further. 

‘I’m so sorry.’ i heard him say in my head. i squeezed my eyes shut in more pain. I felt hands wrap around me and lift me off the ground and into a lap. i held my stomach, not letting go anytime soon. Everything was hurting. “It’ll be better soon.” he whispered. 

“Ok, what happened!” Someone else yelled. 

“She was bit by Justin...” Tyler whispered. 

‘Pull it together man! Do not look weak in front of them!’ Dylan’s voice echoed in my head. 

Tyler tensed up. He picked me up and set me back on the floor before standing. I opened my eyes back up and saw him standing over me, no emotion in his face. There were other men around me, putting a breathing mask over my mouth and another looking at my leg and picking at it. i screamed in pain as he hit a delicate spot. Tyler looked away at all the others around us.

‘Tyler, you ass hole! Ignore Dylan! Be there for her, God Dammit!” Jakub yelled in our heads. 

‘Shut the hell up! You are not an alpha! You do not tell me what to do! Both of you, just shut the hell up! Neither of you have any idea what it is like watching her get hurt!’ he yelled back. i flinched at how powerful his tone was in our heads. His head snapped to me, now noticing i heard.