Chapter 10

Justin moved over by me. His feet stopped right at my shoulder where Frank had torn into.

‘I know you can hear me. I don’t know if you are the wolf i smell or not. i know you two are hiding something and believe me i will find out. You are spared this time and given a break. Next time, you’re mine. The only reason i’m letting you stay in that pack and not forcing you into mine is because i know who you are Kally. What you are to him i don’t know, but i will find out soon. You tell him of this conversation,  you are dead.

‘Your wolf has your body contained right now. I know you still hear me, you just refuse to move or feel any of the pain. Next time, your wolf won’t be doing that. She’ll be broken just as easily as i you were. i’ll see you soon, Kally.’ Justin backed away. He howled once before all of them took off into the forest.

Tyler jumped forward, turning human in the process.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry! Can you hear me, Kally?’ Tyler asked. Justin was right when he said my wolf was in controll. She was, and for that reason, i couldn’t even talk to Tyler right now.

“FUCK! COREY! DYLAN! CONNOR! GUYS HELP!” Tyler yelled out loud and i’m guessing in their heads.

it wasn’t long before they all came running.

“I told you guys to guard!” Tyler yelled.

“We were but Justin’s pack blocked us!” Dylan yelled.

“Guys, this isn’t a time to fight! What is wrong with her?” Corey asked.

“You can come closer... i’m not sure. She like, stopped responding to anything, even pain, when Justin’s boy bit her.” Tyler yelled. He picked me up in his lap. “Please, make her back to normal.”

“I’m guessing it’s just her being in shock. It seems they bit the same places as the other wolves by your house... Remember when you brought her here? Her scars, they bit right on them. She probably remembered all that pain.”

“Will she be ok?”

“If her wolf kicks in and heals, but remember she also put her body into a shut down when she ran hard. The healing may take a few hours now...” Corey continued.

Tyler groaned and hugged me into him.

“Let’s just take her back to the room, let her heal, then have some fun.”

A few hours passed and it was about 5 in the morning. Tyler sat with me laying in his lap. Corey and Dylan were playing a chess game. The others were staring mindlessly off into space. Everything seemed...fun.

i slowly opened my eyes and saw Tyler was also one who was staring off. Hmm, scare him and have fun or boring way? Yeah, scaring him was totally what i was going to do!

I quickly turned wolf and jumped off of him. I stood tall looking at all the shocked faces. Some weren’t even faces, they were wolves. What i didn’t see was Tyler turning wolf and jumping on me. He had me pinned underneath him in seconds. His teeth grazed at my throat until i whined.

‘Tye, snap out of it! It’s Kally! You’re going to fucking hurt her!’ Dylan yelled.

Tyler stood up and moved back off of me. i stay laying there, afraid to move.

‘Tyler, what’d you see! What was it!” It was Corey in wolf form.

‘They’re not going to give up! They want her...’ Tyler spoke.

‘W-What is he about?’ i whispered in everyones head.

‘Get her out of here! Now! Go take a run or something! She’s fully healed now!’ Corey yelled at me and the rest.