Chapter 11

The blow never came. A loud snarl came in front of me and i slowly peeled my eyes open. Justin stood, in wolf form, growling at them. They had backed up and cowered down away from him.

He soon turned to me and nudged me forward, almost making me fall. I started to walk staring down at the ground.

‘Are you alright?’ He said to me.

“How come i can’t hear anyone? Not even my friends?” i whispered.

‘You are not part of that pack anymore. I have you blocked right now from anyone’s conversation. I do not want you running off.’

I stopped and looked at his wolf form.

“Please, take it off. I need to talk to people. I won’t run i promise.” i begged.

‘No, this is final.’ he thought to me.

“Justin! Please! Take the damn block off now!” i screamed, stomping my foot.

He turned back to human and turned to me. He moved closer, letting his hand swing and connect with my cheek, sending me spiralling to the ground. I hit it hard and felt my head slam against a branch. My now shaking hand reached up and touched my forehead where i hit and brought it down to eye view to see blood over the tip of my fingers.

“You ever raise your voice to me again, your punishment will be twice as hard.” He yelled, standing over me. After a short pause he continued more. “Get up now!” He yelled.

I slowly rose from the ground and he roughly grabbed my arm and tugged me next to him as he walked. We crossed a line in the forest that smelled completely different.

“It’s your pack.” Justin quickly spoke, continuing on forward.

We walked for about five minutes longer before reaching his pack house. It was twice as big as ours was. Wolves guarded all around the house, laying down. All of them snapped up as soon as they saw us. Most of them looked confused and curious about why i was here. I still was too.

“JJ, show her to her new room.” Justin yelled to a wolf. The wolf moved forward, slowly shifting into human form.

“Sir, who is this may i ask? And what room?”

“This is Kallista. She is my mate. Take her to my room and watch over her. Do not let her leave.” Justin said tossing me forward, releasing my arm. I grunted as i stumbled a few steps into JJ.

“Ok, sir. Miss, this way please.”

“No, JJ, she is no special person.”

“Sorry sir,” JJ said before giving me a gentle push before we started walking.

I took a glimpse back at Justin and saw him talking with another man. He continued to point at the school and yell.

We reached the doors and walked in. Even though he was told to be mean basically, he wasn’t. He was opening all the doors for me, even the bedroom door. We got in and he locked the door behind him. i looked around the room at the king size bed, couches and tv, window seat, two doors that probably led to the bathroom and closet and him. He sat down in a single seat and leaned his head back as he closed his eyes.

“Umm, JJ?” I whispered. His eyes snapped open and he looked at me.

“What?” he groaned.

“Never mind, i’m sorry to bother you...” i looked down.

JJ rose from the chair and walked over to me, lifting his hand to my head. i flinched back.

“Easy, i won’t hurt you. i just want to see your head.” He said.