Annoying

Pete and Patrick left after we finished the pizza and they had cheered me up a bit. I sat alone, watching Netflix for a few hours until Dallon came back. 

"Bren! Your beautiful man is back!" He announced, he hadn't forgotten and was smirking at me. I blushed and put my face into my hands. "Bren, it's okay, you can call me beautiful whenever you want, it's quite cute." 

"Dallon, you are only making this worse!" I groaned. 

"But you are so cute when you're embarrassed," he laughed. 

"Stop flirting with me, you were literally just on a date!" I exclaimed. 

"I could be your beautiful man and you can be my cutie," Dallon teased, ignoring what I just said. 

"Dallon, if you don't shut up, you are staying at Pete's house for the night," I threatened. 

"Okay... Cutie," Dallon replied. 

"You are never going to let me live this down," I sighed. 

"No way, your beautiful man will always be here to annoy you and embarrass you, cutie," he laughed. 

"Why did I offer to let you live here?" I asked. 

"Because you think I'm beautiful," Dallon reminded. 

"Damn it, Dallon," I groaned. 

"Okay, okay, I'm done, cutie," he replied. 

"Are you done referring to me as 'cutie' and yourself as 'my beautiful man'?" I questioned. 

"No," he answered. 

"Whatever, we're going to watch Supernatural now," I decided. 

"Whatever you want to do, cutie," he agreed.

I had gotten him hooked on Supernatural, and unfortunately, he did not follow my advice and got attached to the other characters. So I had to console him upon the passing of many characters, hugging him while he cried. No one survived Supernatural, except for the Ghostfacers, they somehow survived while everyone else died, even the main characters. 

"How did your date with Breezy go?" I asked suddenly, realizing I hadn't yet because he immediately started teasing me. The only reason I really cared was to know if he was still planning to get with her or not. 

"It was okay, it was Breezy, you know how she is," he sighed. 

"You don't have to be with her if you don't want to," I reminded. 

"I know, cutie, I'm just hoping that if I spend more time with her, I will grow to love her again," he sighed. I frowned, he should force himself to be in a relationship he doesn't want. 

"Dal, can you promise me something?" I asked and he hummed. "If she cheats on you again, or doesn't treat you fairly, or anything, can you promise to not force yourself to be with her? You deserve so much better than her, I want you to be happy." 

"I promise, cutie. If she gets too bad, I'll leave her," Dallon promised, smiling at me. 

"Okay, Dal-Pal," I whispered, giving him a slight smile back. I felt a strong urge to kiss him, but I didn't. If I was to ever kiss him, now was not the right moment. We were literally just talking about him and his girlfriend!

I leaned forward and hugged him, whispering, "I'm gonna go to bed, I'll see you tomorrow, Dal." 

"Okay, goodnight, cutie," he whispered back. I left him on the couch, him continuing to watch Supernatural. I walked to my bedroom, slipped out of my clothes, and laid in my bed. I thought about how much better I could be for Dallon than Breezy as I slipped into unconsciousness. 

. . .

I groggily woke up to the obnoxious sound of my alarm clock, I absolutely hated that noise, but the more I hated it, the more likely I was to actually wake up and turn it off. I always ended up ignoring a majority of my alarms, until I found one that annoyed me furiously. I clambered out of bed and changed into my scrubs, preparing myself for another boring day at the hospital. I missed having Dallon there to keep me occupied, but now it was back to helping Spencer with his regular checkups on the patients. I tiptoed past Dallon's bedroom so I wouldn't wake him, only to find him asleep, curled up on the couch. I walked over and carefully put a blanket on him, then I quickly kissed his cheek before making my way into the kitchen to eat breakfast. 

I quickly made my way to the hospital, greeting Jon and checking in. I plopped down into my chair at the desk and decided to text Pete. No one was in the hospital at the moment anyway and Spencer didn't care. 

Me: Update on me and Dallon: He won't stop referring to himself as 'my beautiful man' and now he is calling me cutie. 

Me: You are probably sleeping, but I thought I would inform you, you obsessed freak

I set my phone down, only to have it buzzing rapidly a minute later. 

Pete: I AM AWAKE NOW

Pete: YOU TWO ARE CUTER THAN ME AND PATRICK AND YOU AREN'T EVEN TOGETHER

Pete: maRRY HIM RIGHT NOW

Pete: I ACCIDENTALLY WOKE UP PATRICK BUT HE AGREES THAT YOU ARE CUTER THAN US

Pete: AND PATRICK IS PRETTY DAMN CUTE

Pete: The beautiful man and cutie, I LOVE IT

Me: Calm the fuck down, oh my god

Me: You literally just woke up, where do you get this energy

Me: Tell Patrick I am sorry he has to deal with you

Me: This wasn't supposed to be cute, he won't stop and I AM GOING TO DIE

Me: HELP ME

Me: WHAT DO I DO?

I didn't get a response, so I was guessing Pete fell asleep or something. It was too early to be awake, I couldn't stop yawning. I patiently played random games on my phone, not really knowing what to do in the meantime. Finally, after awhile, I could help Spencer with his appointments with his patients. Then, later on in the day, I get a text.

Pete: You want to know what you should do?

Pete: Fuck that beautiful man! 

Pete: ;)

Me: Pete NO

Me: YOU NEED TO STOP

Pete: Use protection!

Me: I hate you

Pete: I love you too, B