Author/Character Q&A (OPEN)

I've seen other people do this and I decided to try it out for myself because it seems like it would be fun

You can ask as many questions as you want and you can ask whatever you want. The more, the better.

You can ask any character questions. Just make sure you say what character your question(s) is/are directed to and if you're asking me questions, say that they're for me.

Side note: This is going to be kept as the very last part of the story so you guys can ask questions that contain spoilers to people who haven't read the story.

And yes, if you come up with a question/questions later on, you're more than welcome to leave another comment.

So, what are you waiting for? This is your chance to find out some deep dark secrets ;)

~~~~

Me:

1. "WHY YOU SO GOOD AT WRITING DAMN GIMME LESSONS M8?"

First of all, thank you so much it means a lot that you enjoy my writing and second of all, I could really only give you lessons if you tell me what you need help with when it comes to writing.

2. "BREE, I LOVE THIS BOOK SO MUCH I5'S LIKE MY FAV ILY KEEP WRITING PLEASE"

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

Mark: (ANSWERS ALL QUESTIONS WITH SIGN LANGUAGE BECAUSE YOU KNOW BEING MUTE AND ALL)

1. "Why you so smol and adorable?"

Oh, um, you think so? Because I don't really think so. I mean, what's so smol and adorable about a guy who wears a flower crown and doesn't talk?  But thanks for the compliment! That's very nice of you to say!

2. "What the hell is going on? You better spill because it's hurting me."

I would tell you, but I'm sworn to secrecy. By who, you may ask? Oh, you probably know.

August:

1. "Why you good @ guitar m8?"

I think a better question would be, "Why the hell are you named after a month?"
But anyways,
Because it gets all of the ladies. Simple as that.
Just kidding.
I've been playing the guitar since I was a kid and I've kept up with it so I didn't lose the ability. As you can probably tell, playing the guitar is a true passion of mine so that's helped me make sure that I always set aside time to play to not only get better at playing, but to make sure that I don't lose the ability to. Basically, I'm good because I've been playing for most of my life and I play on a daily basis, sometimes much longer than a normal person should, but I'm okay with that. I sure do love my guitar, after all.

Troy:

1. "Hey, you good now man? I don't know what's going on, but you good with Theresa and August?"

I mean, I'm okay, I guess. Yeah, I'm good with both of them. Especially August. He's a pretty cool dude.