Chapter 5

Aprils POV

Harvey runs upstairs to get his stuff, damn it I wanted to hang out with him. I might go to the gym. I walk out and I text one of my old friends, Jan.

April

Hey, Jan long time no talk!

Jan

Hey April do you need anything?

April

I was just going to head to the gym, want to come?

Jan

Yea, I was actually about to go out and do something because it's boring in the house.

April

Let's meet at the Phoenix Drop Gym

Jan

Ok! Where is that exactly? Lol

April

I'll give you directions in a minute

April

1030 Forrest Ave

Jan

Thanks! I'll see you there!

April

No problem, see ya

Ah I haven't seen her in so long! Last time I saw my best friend was Middle School! I wonder why she didn't go to Sacred Lotus High School? I went to Harvey's room to tell him that I was going to the gym. I walk in and start to talk when he starts to talk.

"H-Hey April? I have a question." He said sounding nervous, I wonder what he was going to say. He never studers. Wait WHY IS HE NOT WEARING A SHIRT? I can feel my face start to heat up. Is he blushing too? I wonder what his question is.

"Ye-Yes?" I say with confusion.

"W-Will you help me get my stuff from downstairs?" He says like he was going to say something else. He could tell that I was kinda upset with the question. But who could blame me? I loved him!

"Sure, I guess..." I say walking out of the room. I grab his stuff and collapse... Next thing I know everything was dark... I wake up to June, Jake, Harvey, July, Jan, everybody around me. Where am I? What Happened?

"April, I'm sorry but someone put some magic in your drink and you went out cold. We fixed you up so you don't have the magic in your blood, we don't know what potion it was but the first time you woke up you started to get really lovey dovey with this man here." The doctor said pointing at Harvey. Oh no, someone put a love potion on me and I flirted with Harvey!?

"O-Okay Doc, thanks!" I say closing my eyes pondering to myself

When the doctor pointed at Harvey he just smiled? Was it an awkward smile? Did he like me flirting with him? I'm confused... I know I like him but I want to know!

I open my eyes, I don't know if I'm hallucinating or what but all I see is Harvey making out with Britney. I almost start crying but I got cut off by Harvey shaking me.

"April! April! Are you ok! You look like you're going to cry!" I can't say anything, I tried but nothing came out. Next thing I know we were kissing.

This is amazing, he has such soft lips.

"Wow." I accidentally say out loud. I just smile, I don't know what to say.

"Sorry, but you weren't talking, so I thought in all the princess movies the prince kisses the princess and they wakes up." He says with a goofy smile. He's so cute.

"Are you calling me a princess?" I say while chuckling. He looked shocked.

"U-Uh, n-no..." He says with a straight face. He is so cute.

I don't know what to do, all I did was smile.

Next thing I know I was kissing him. I pulled him onto the bed, did he enjoy it? He wasn't trying to get away. Then... I woke up.

I get up from Harveys bed? I see him walking in the room.

"Sorry, you fainted so I just put you in my bed, I called Jan and told her what happened. I also called my family and said I couldn't make it." He said with that cute smile of his. I can't believe he did that.

"How did you even pick me up? I'm so heavy." I say with a questioned face.

"Like this," He says picking me up bridal style and starting to blush. As do I. He puts me down and I get up to go out to the gym, I texted June to see if she wanted to come.

April

Hey June?

June

Yesh?

April

Want to come to the gym with me and my other friend?

June

Yas!

April

Ok we are going to the Phoenix Drop Gym do you know the way there?

June

Yea I started going there just last week!

April

Okay see you there! =)

This is going to be so fun. I go tell Harvey that I'm leaving and he is getting dressed with a gym outfit.

"Coming to the gym with us girls?" I say laughing. He just stares at me then starts laughing.

"I heard you were going to the gym so I asked Jake if he wanted to come, so we are going to pick June, Jake, and Jan up then we are going to the gym!" He says with that cute smile. I love him so much! I make a group chat with us five so we can talk about the plan.

April

Hey guys!

Harvey

Hey!

June

Hay

Jake

Sup

Jan

Hewwo

April

So, can we pick you up in Harvey's car?

Harvey

Sure, that sounds like a plan

June

Okay, coming now?

April

Yuppp

Harvey and I get in the car he makes me go to the passenger seat.

"Why can't I drive?" I say in a little kid voice. He just laughs at me.

"Because you just fainted like an hour ago!" He says putting the radio on. Even tho June and Jake live right across the street we didn't feel like walking. We get there and they get into the car.

~Le Time Skip~

We got to the gym and we just split into groups after we picked up June and Jake we went to Jan's house and got her. Harvey and Jake went to the weights and me, Jan, and June went to the treadmills.