Chapter One

Anxiety's POV:

I woke up in my room, still tired, and my room was dark, except for the bit of sunlight that shone behind my pitch black sheets that covered my windows. I sat up, stretching, and let out a yawn. I pulled the covers off of me, standing, and I walked to my closet, opening it. I grabbed my jacket, shirt, and jeans, changing out of my night shirt and sweat pants. I slid my arms in the sleeves of the jacket I loved, though, I could never love it as much as My Prince.

I opened my door after putting my shoes on, and I walked through the long hallway before hearing running footsteps in front of me, arms being wrapped around my neck. I looked and saw that it was Roman, giving me a hug."Good morning, Virgil"! He exclaimed, smiling wide. I smiled at this, hugging him back, and said,"Good morning, Roman". He gave me a kiss, me kissing back, and when it ended, we were both still smiling. He let me go, grabbing my hands, and said,"Thomas, Patton, and Logan are gonna be gone for a while, so it's just gonna be me and you"! I smiled more at his giddiness, and said,"That sounds like a dream come true". He smiled more, leading me to the kitchen, and I saw two plates of eggs and bacon. "Did you make breakfast"? I asked as we walked to the chairs, sitting." No, I stole some food from IHop", he said, sarcastically, grabbing his fork. I chuckled, grabbing my fork, and took a bite of my eggs."Wow, this is good, Princey", I said, earning a smile from him."Thank you, emo bunny", he replied, taking a bite of his own eggs. I raised a brow, asking,"Emo bunny"? He nodded, making me smile, and he said,"You're my emo bunny". I chuckled then asked,"Did you drink coffee today"? He smirked and said,"Maaaaaaaaaaaybe". I chuckled again and said,"I can tell, you're hyper today". He nodded, biting his bacon, making a crack sound.

We both finished eating, Roman taking both of our plates, but I snatched them."You cooked breakfast, I do the dishes", I said, smiling at his confused face. He smiled and pecked my cheek before walking to the couch. I smiled more as I walked to the sink, taking my jacket off, and setting it on the counter as I turned the water on. I grabbed the sponge, pouring soap on it, and started to clean the dishes. Once I finished, I turned the faucet off, drying my hands, and I reached for my jacket. I didn't feel it on the counter, and I looked. What the? I thought, checking to see if I dropped it. Nope. It then clicked. Oh reaaaaally, Roman? I smirked, knowing he took my jacket, and I heard faint giggling in the quiet house. I walked out of the kitchen, looking into the living room, and as soon as I looked in, I saw a head duck behind the couch, something black on his head. I smirked more, tip toeing to the couch, and I sat on it, looking behind it. I saw a figure in my jacket, the hood on his head. And that figure happened to be Roman. I ducked my head in front of him, making him jump, and I chuckled."Why do you have my jacket"? I asked, earning a giggled from him."Its comfy", he replied. Then, I felt a lightbulb light up in my head."Hey, I have an idea", I said, earning an excited face from the cute boy I love.

"Oh come on, Princey, it's not gonna kill you", I said, opening my eye-shadow. " But, black only looks good on you", he said, smiling a little. I smiled, turning to him, and said,"Close your eyes, I don't want this getting in those pretty things". He blushed lightly, closing his eyes as I held the small brush in my hand, and I began to spread the eye-shadow under his eyes. As I finished, I set my things down, and said,"Wait". He looked at me confused, and I ruffled his hair a little. He groaned lightly and I chuckled, backing up. He opened his eyes, glaring at me, and I said,"You look exactly like me". He was wearing my pants, shirt, jacket, etc. While I, on the other hand, was wearing his clothes. That bad thing, I didn't have my makeup on. He stood, showing his new look off, and I said,"Do an impression of me". He crossed his arms, trying to look cool, and said,"My name's Virge". I held in a laugh and he reached into the pocket of my jacket, and pulled out a comb, saying,"Wait". Uh oh I thought. He combed my hair, me groaning as he chuckled, and he backed up."There", he said, smiling. I glared at him and he said,"Ah ah ah, no glaring". Ugh, this is gonna be hard. "Alright, but", I started." No Disney references ". " Dang it", he muttered, looking upset. We heard the front door lock make a click and we quickly went to the couch. Roman sat, patting his lap, and I sat. We're the same weight, any ways, its not like I'm heavier than him. He wrapped his arms around me, me smiling, and the door opened, Thomas, Logan, and Patton walking inside."Hey guys", Thomas said, smiling at us."Sup"? Roman said, trying to sound like me. I smiled at this and said,"Hello", trying to sound like Roman. They sat on the couch, and Roman said,"Oh, Thomas, I found your Phone". He pulled Thomas' phone out of my jacket pocket, handing it to him."Oh, thanks Virgil ". What can I say except you're welcome"? He sang. No no no no no. The guys looked at him, confused at what he said, and Logan said," Wait a second". I bit my bottom lip, trying to hold in a laugh, and Patton said,"You switched clothes"! I burst out laughing, Roman laughing, too, and Thomas chuckled."I didn't mean to screw it up", Roman said, letting out a few more chuckles."I knew you were gonna end up saying a reference ", I said, earning a playful glare from Roman." Shut up". "Nah", I replied.