Chapter Thirteen

3rd Person POV:

Virgil awoke, him seeing the boy he loved for ever so long in his arms. He smiled, kissing his forehead. Roman smiled, nuzzling him. Virgil wanted to see him smiled this morning, as he always did, and he carefully slipped away off of the bed. He stretched, his bones clicking into place, and he quietly walked out of the room, closing the door right behind him. He walked to the kitchen, grabbing coffee grounds, and he began making coffee for him and Roman. He huffed as he waited, feeling a pair of arms snake around his waist. He had slightly jumped, looking down too see white sleeves. He smiled as he felt some one nuzzled his back.

"Morning Princey", he said, placing a hand in his. "Mmmm...morning Virgil", he replied tiredly. Virgil turned around, Roman looking him in the eyes. Roman cupped his face, pulling him into a kiss. Virgil smiled as he kissed back, grabbing one of Roman's hands. He intertwined their fingers, Roman smiling more. Virgil pulled away, pressing his forehead against Roman's. Roman opened his eyes, them meeting with Virgil's brown ones. He smiled more, Virgil smiling. "I'm so happy to have you back, Princey", he said, pecking his lips.

"I'm happy to be back, Virgil", he said, smiling even more. He saw his ring glisten, him looking at it. Virgil kissed his hand, smiling even more.

"Hey Kiddos!" Patton exclaimed, wrapping his arms around them. They both jumped, not expecting for Patton to do that.

"Jeez, Patton, you nearly gave us a heart attack", Roman commented. "I almost had an Anxiety attack", Virgil said, making finger guns. Patton giggled, Roman's eyes glistening. "Dear lord, I'm so happy you're going to be my husband". Virgil giggled, kissing his head.

-Time Skip-

Virgil was laying on the couch, his future Husband laying on him. Virgil smiled as he played with his hair, Roman almost dozing off due to it. Virgil began to feel a little tired himself, but he forced himself to stay awake. To protect Roman. He wouldn't let anything happen to his Ray of sunshine, his prince

His King